9. Game Plan

Disclaimer : Marvel owns the Avengers and Rick owns Percy Jackson.

                                                        ~● ● ●~

Percy's eyes opened.

He numbly sat up, rubbing the sleep from his eyes. When he had removed his hands from his eyes his sight was still blurry for a few minutes longer until he had kept blinking fast enough to see clearly where he was.

He lay in a bright blue, soft cotton bed with fish and dolphin printed pillows. He recognized the sound of rolling waves just outside, the ceiling decorated with seashells he had superglued there himself when he was younger and the dirty pile of used clothes left in the corner. This was his room in the cabin he owned at Montauk beach.

This place was his other home when he wasn't at camp. He came here alone mostly. He had got this place since it was the place he and his mom loved going to whenever they had the time to spare. When she left, he was driven on having the place only to himself.

His inner monolog was stopped when the door clicked open and someone stepped in. His quick reflexes got him to his feet on time in battle stance a secont before the person's foot stepped in.

"Ah, now you're awake"

Percy stopped his fighting stance and stood straight "Eugeen it's just you man"

"Course its just me" he mumbled and casualy took the chair next to Percy's desk and sat with his arms crossed "Now want to explain to me what exactly happened when I lost you at S.H.E.I.L.D base?" He seemed pretty pissed off seeing his expression.

Percy being Percy made a sheepish face "Sorry about that"

"Sorry isn't going to cut it" Percy nearly winced at that snap "You do not know how worried I was when the connection was lost. I went searching for you, found no sign of you, and just when I left the building" he made a grand gesture motion with his arms "You suddenly appear and decide to use me as a landing cusion!"

Percy reeled back in surprise "I did what?"

"You literaly just appeared and fell on top of me!" The blonde grunted with a fuming look in his eyes "Not to mention you would not wake up no matter what I did to you and dragged you all the way here to rest and see what else to do"

"How did you know about this place?" Percy frowned at the son of Athena "I don't tell about this place to anyone unless their close and trusted friends"

Eugeen shrugged his shoulder and looked down at checking his hands "I am a S.H.E.I.L.D agent"

That makes sense, Percy thought, he probably knows what my favorite cereal is.

That thought was discomforting.

"Right, now dude, I'm really sorry about the whole falling from the sky and using you as my landing spot and making you drag me all the way here because I needed someone to smuggle me into that place but I did get some information when I my..." he smirked "solo tour during my stay in S.H.E.I.L.D"

Eugeen tolled his eyes "What?"

"Well they know my name" he answerd "Even my middle name, and I don't ever use my middle name"

The blonde genius cocked an eyebrow "Why not?"

"My mom gave me my middle name because it tied me to my dad's side" Percy said. Now that he knows, he should work on getting to know more about the mysterious side of his father's family. Whoever that bastard is "Perseus is greek so it relates to my greek side. Eilif is my dad's side, whatever that name means its related to his bloodline"