13. Here We Go Again

A/N: Yeah...I did another author's note.

Bad news: school's back...yay -_-

So updates might just come back during the saturdays. Summer always distracted me from writing anyways.

I am so sorry. But on the bright side, I got a new fanfic out!

I know, I know. "Stop making new fanfics when you can't finish ONE"

I can't help it. Idead and plot lines just burst into my mind at random moments like during dinner. Atleast you'll have something to read while I'm gone.

The fanfic is a crossover of Lotr/Inheritence Cycle. I would have posted it on FanFic.net but I can't seem to make an account. I'm only writing it for my own pleasure.

It may contain male×male but only fluff! Nothing too hard.

It's called Lord Of The Rings: Age Of Dragon Riders.

Don't flame it. Its for my own fun and if others like it then the better.

Also, here's a teaser trailer for the next few chapters of Frost Blood!

"Percy wait."

Whatever words he was about to say were interrupted by an explosion from the car next to him.

"Found you, Loki..."

Percy got in between his father and the man in the iron suit, his hand inside his pocket ready to pull out Riptide.

"No! Listen to me!"

Thunder boomed. The legacy had a haunting feeling it wasn't Zeus'.

"Brother!"

Before he could react, a blur of red and silver slammed into the pale form of Loki and sent him flying back. Percy watched in shock and horror as the smoke cleared to reveal a head of blonde hair and a red cape. Thor glared down at the still dazed form of his adopted sibling.

"Percy...?"

Turning back to the man in the iron suit, he saw a face inside the armor. The person inside was a middle-aged man with a goatee staring at him. An expression his father wore the first time he saw him.

"Who are-"

"LOKI!"

The last thing he saw was his father rushing up to him, grabbedd his arm and everything went black.

"Everything will be alright son..." he whisperd in his ear.

Percy knew from instinct nothing will be alright. But he held on close to his father's chest. For once since his mother's death... he felt safe again. Even if it was all just lies.

Coming soon...

Before I end this I see there have been Percy Lokison fic out there ;) Good work writers!