8. To Follow On

Disclaimer : Marvel owns the Avengers and Rick owns Percy Jackson. I own this story.

● ● ●

***A Few Hours Ago***

"Your not serious...right?"

"Far from it actually" Coulson replied to Sky who was gaping like the rest.

"But he's just a teen!" Simmons argued dropping the file that showed a picture of a sixteen year old, green eyed teen.

"S.H.E.I.L.D does not care for age remember? Our mission is to track him down and bring him here" Coulson said staring both the two down.

"And do what?" Fitz asked nervously feeling some pity for the teen in the file.

Eyes fell down to look at the file. It lay flat on the steel table, a few edges of paper sticking out of its cover. If he hadn't read the report, he would have thought the teen was harmless, but he was far from that now.

They needed him. More people like him can help if more villains happen to pop out of nowhere. Especially now, they could use help more than ever.

"Do what S.H.E.I.L.D wants to do to him"

"His name?"

Heads turned to look at Agent Ward. He had been silent for the rest of the meet. After he had seen the contents of the file, he had that look in his eyes no one could identify. His arms were crossed over his chest and he stood still, eyes not leaving the file either.

"Perseus Eilif Jackson"

"Strange name" Sky mutterd.

"Whatever you say Ms. Poots" Ward mumbled. He got a glare in return.

"He perfers to be called Percy, he never uses his middle name though" Fitz observed staring at the file.

"Well it is kind of a mouthful"

"I guess so..."

● ● ●

The sound of hooves tapped alarmingly fast down the path from the Big House. The rain had stopped abruptly and he was glad for it so because he was already wet but he feared another one would start. The clouds were still covering the sky that would have been twinkling with stars now and lit up by the moon but the clouds seemed to only darken and if he didn't hurry, he may face a thunderstorm.

He knew he shouldn't have done what he did. Evesdropping was Percy's forte, not his. But his bestfriend was missing and he needed to know if he was alright or if there was a clue to where he is. The conversation he heard from Posiedon and Chiron was not what he expected.

Now he was even more frightend for his friend.

Grover had ran down to the rows of cabin, not sure where he was going. What was he going to do? Annabeth was gone in search for Percy so his chances on making a good plan or idea what to do on the matter was crossed out of the list. But that left him to near to zero options. Who else would help him?

His train of thought crashed when he let out a yelp as his hoof slammed into something thin and made him loose his balance. Then, his face made impact with the ground.

"We've got her!"

"Secure ropes!"

The satyr heard ropes zipped and before he knew it, he found himself in a net hoisted up in the air. A bright light was shot at him and he squinted as it got into his eyes. He tried to wriggle free.

"What is going-" he kicked and tried to break the ropes "-on here!" He cried.

The light was directed off his face.