11. The Revelation

Disclaimer : Marvel owns the Avengers and Rick Riordan owns Percy Jackson And The Olympians.

● ● ●

Chapter 11...

Eugeen Mattew had never met his mother personaly. In fact, his time as a young demigod at camp half-blood was mundane with no quests to add some thrill in his life (but the monsters where enough thank you). So he had no experience dealing with gods and goddesses.

That's how the following events of the day left him so dumbfounded. And he hated feeling anything connected to the word 'dumb'.

It was because of that hellhound bursting through the door that started it.

"Ms. O'Leary!"

The son of Athena yelped back in surprise when a giant blob of black broke through the door of the cabin, breaking the wood to peices, and had tackled Percy down. His demigod instincts kicked in, he pulled out the pistol in one of his hidden pockets. It was loaded with celestial bronze bullets he melted and formed himself in case monsters attacking.

He wasn't unprepared when it came to hungry monsters swearing to bring him Hades. When turned twenty and left camp he knew what he was going to face in the outside world. There where less chances of back-up. No healers. No safe haven where he could rest. Out of camp, he was not safe anywhere. He needed to learn to take precautions.

Though his moment of glory was shatterd when he heard hysteric laughter coming from the legacy beneath the giant hound who was appearently licking the teen's face.

----

This will only be a short one, please if anyone has ideas for the next chappy then leave some in the comments.