6. Ice Cackled

Disclaimer : Marvel owns the Avengers and Rick owns Percy Jackson. I own this story.

                                                           ● ● ●

Percy froze on the spot.

His mind was circling with more questions. Whoever it was behind them continued their conversation but he hadn't heard anything important from then on.

They said his name.

His ears didn't lie. The situation was worse than he originaly thought. If they knew who he was, how close where they in finding camp. The thought of camp being surrounded by soldiers and the government, it made him shakey. He needed to get out of here and warn camp.

Ducking even lower, he raced down the hall he previously went through hoping to find an emergency exit. He just turned around the corner when a few people dressed in suits came into the hall. He jerked back, avoiding being seen and went the other way.

He wished for some miracle to happen, like finding an elevator and a stair case that led down away from this floor. What are the odds of that?

Going again on instinct, he went down several hallways before he met a dead end. There was a huge stone slab wall that blocked his way from going further and he heard the footfalls coming behind him.

He cursed in greek mentaly that would have got him quite the scolding from any old person. He tried looking for a door to hide in but he was out of luck, there was no where to go.

Could he even think of an explanation for being here? Maybe he can pretend to be an agent? He had doubts that would work.

A minute longer he would have resigned to his fate, but it was caught of by the voice.

Perseus.

Huh?

His head turned to look where that voice came from. Had they found him already? He saw no one near him yet.

Into the wall sea child.

Wait. That voice was familiar. It sounded like it came from his head, not ears. Whipping around to face the wall, Percy found it rippling slightly.  As if it where liquid. Reaching his hand out to touch it, he was startled to see his hand go through the wall and disappear inside of it.

There wasn't much time to think. He could hear voices now. They were coming closer and if he waited long enough, they would find him.

Shrugging, he took a deep breath "Yolo" he mumbled before going through the liquified wall.

When he got through, he was enclosed in a world completely in black. He walked on solid black ground, seeing nothing but black in sight.

Greetings, hero.

Then light flashed before him. And he was enveloped by white.

                                                      ● ● ●

"Hurry Blackjack" Annabeth usherd.

They were flying over the New York sky line. Hovering over the buildings and streets, just high enough not to be seen.

She swore she would smack that head full of seaweed until he stopped being so stupid. Going with his plan without help, it was doomed to end badly. She prayed to the gods she wasn't too late.

She changed out of her camp shirt of course, in case anyone would see her. She wore a plane grey shirt, her cap tucked safetly in her bag.

Blackjack had easily agreed to take her to where he left Percy last time.