Chapter 1

Delsin's Pov...

I had just saved the Akomish from the concrete shards Augustine lodged in their legs. I was now making a memorial for him. My brother Reggie, but before I started, I got a massive headache, but that was probably reliving the trauma of my brother dying.

I spray over the billboard as a memorial and jump down the roofs over to the long house, with relative ease compared to the first time thanks to my powers.

I get in there and it wasn't exactly what I expected. It was like a party, but I guess they were focusing on the fact I saved them and took down Agustine for now.

I enter the long house and for some reason, things seemed different. All the medical stuff wasn't here, but then again, we're Akomish, so I wouldn't be surprised if they were stubborn enough to move all of the stuff out of here so quickly. It was probably out back or something.

Reggie's Pov...

I was shocked. I went to the billboard on the fish cannery, since I saw him come this way with a few cans of spray paint, but this was basically praising me. Something Delsin almost never did. Maybe this is his way of apologizing for all the other times he vandalized something.

I guess this one I could let off the hook, but he isn't here right now, so he probably went to the party to the longhouse. I get in my truck and start driving there. I park outside and enter. "Hey Reggie, welcome to the party." Someone says to me.

Delsin's Pov...

At the party, no one seemed to be as excited as they were when they had just discovered I took down the DUP, or even remember that I took down the DUP. I got on my phone and realised I no longer had Fetch or Eugene's phone numbers.

Maybe I deleted them by accident?

"Hey Reggie, welcome to the party." Someone in the crowd said as the door open. I must still be really caught up on his death. I'm sorry I couldn't save you bro. I really need to talk to someone, maybe Betty could help me.

I go and get a sip of some punch, it was nice, but when I finished taking a sip, I could've sworn I saw Reggie out of the corner or my eye.

I need some air. I rush to the door, and get outside. I take a deep breath. I need to take a breath. Then I hear a tires skidding against a road.  I look over to see a partially destroyed military vehicle crash. 

Then out of the back ran... Fetch and Eugene? I go over to the back of it, hoping to god that what I thought was happening wasn't. I get to the back of the crashed vehicle to see Hank trapped under the door, before quickly helping him.

But this meant that time repeated. When did it restart though. It must've been on my way to the long house or... the moment I got a headache, right before I spray painted the billboard. Luckily I still have all my powers.

"Thanks man, I thought I was gonna die." Hank said. "No time for that. We need to get you somewhere safe." I say.

"You're right. That red haired-"

"Hey!" I hear a familiar voice yell. I turn around to see Reggie, with his gun in hand. Then I feel Hank grab me. "Put the gun down. I don't want to hurt nobody." Hank says.

I couldn't handle this. Things are different than they were the first time they met. Hank could kill him. I can't let him die. I use on of my hands facing Hank to blast him once, and manage to get free.

"Delsin..." Reggie says.

I then immediately pass out from all the stress.