Chapter 11

Delsin's Pov...

I create a small tornado around me and run into one of the stone beast she formed, and toss it into another.

The monsters weren't so tough, so I decided to rush towards Augustine, grabbing 2 concrete monsters and smashing them into her. Then I uppercut her, sending her flying into the air. I was about to jump up when I felt an immense pain in my leg, to see it was impaled by a concrete spike.

I tear my leg out and it slowly heals, but this seems to have given Augustive the time she needed. A giant twisting pillar of concrete has risen to where she was, and then it started slithering around, as if it were a flying snake.

I fly into the air, and in front of the monstrous stone pillar designed to kill me. I continue charging, using neon to cut through it like butter.

However, then I get a giant stone fist to the face, from Augustine, who had hidden herself inside of it. Then I look at her, to notice the large snake serpent was becoming a more humanoid shape, as her tower was absorbed into it.

Is she not worried about the consequences this could have on the DUP? I then create many chains from the water, and drag her to it. Now that the giant was somewhere it wouldn't destroy the city.

It then tries to smack me, only for me to dodge. I then zoom across it's body, and extend metal rebar in the colossus, to other pieces of metal, and used magnetism to knock it down, and also superheat it. 

I then mix water into the concrete, making it more like cement. Especially harder for her to control, but easy for me. I then see steam start to rise up from certain areas of it. I then find her in the water, trying to get out of the cement, which quickly encases her, as it rises out of the water. I put the cement at a construction site.

Then I get back to the mainland. Surprised by how much this Augustine would go, for me. Why? I look down at her, and there's still rage in her eyes. They constantly looked at me with that anger. I realized the look in her eyes. BloodLust.

Why would she be feeling this though? Maybe years of torturing conduits went to her head, then some dude with powers dismantling her entire operation in a week drove her mad. Regardless, it was time to expose her.

Later, after Augustine was exposed like in canon only more upset than scared...

I reunited with Reggie, Eugene and Fetch once this whole fiasco was over, with everyone thankfully being okay. I smile, happy with this happily ever after. It certainly wasn't as interesting as last time, but it certainly was more eventful.

When I got home, everyone cheered my name, and Hank reunited with his daughter. I smile to myself, glad to have been able to make everything better, if only by a slight bit.

The end.