Chapter 6

Delsin's Pov...

I had just arrived at Olaf's. It was the restaurant where I had first 'met' Fetch. I'm hoping this time, it'll be easier than the last.

I waited for a bit, and eventually she showed up. I appeared from behind the cardboard box I used to hide. "Excuse me, Fetch." I say. She immediately turns around, and runs, so I chase after her as well.

"Fetch! I'm not going to hurt you!" I yell to her. "Just leave me alone." She says. I keep chasing after her, and eventually, make the decision to use my water move to pull her to me, before putting her in a concrete cocoon on a wall in an alley.

She looked scared. I walked slowly in front of her, and removed the cocoon. "I'm not here to hurt you. I just want to talk." I say. She still seemed afraid, but she wasn't running, so I guess that's a good sign.

"I'm Delsin Rowe. You could introduce yourself, but I already know who you are." I say. "So, how are you able to do that?" She asks.

"I'm a conduit." I say. "No, not that. I mean use 2 powers. Mine and the D.U.P.'s." She said.

"Oh that. Well you see, I can absorb the powers of other conduits, and use Core Relays to gain more of their powers." I say. She then gives me a confused look. "So you're a Conduit Conduit?" She asks. (A/n: A conduit conduit would be like a smoke conduit or a Neon Conduit. They draw power from those elements, so a conduit conduit draws powers from other conduits.)

"Yeah, I guess." I say. "So, why are you after me? You want lessons on how to use that power?" She asks.

"No. It's just that we've met before. Or more specifically, I met you before. I'm going to try something." I say. I then grab her hand and tried to share my memories with her. I then thought of the time I defeated Agustine.

Her eyes grew wide, as she saw what I remembered. "But if all that happened, then the D.U.P. wouldn't be after us." She says. "I know. Time somehow reversed itself, to the beginning of the day I became a conduit. Now I'm trying to make things better than they were the first time." I say.

"So, what's the plan on taking her down?" She asks. "The first part is getting people to stop thinking you're a monster. That starts by incapacitating enemies rather than killing them. Like the drug dealers." I tell her.

"After that?" She asks. "Just help people from the D.U.P., believe me, it shouldn't be too hard. Go to holding cells, and free whose contained. Save people from shoot outs. There are sometimes injured people on the sidewalk to heal as well." I say.

She then looks down. "I can't just go from killing them to subduing them, alright." She says to me. "I know it may be tough, but I can help you." I say.

I then start taking her around the city. I took her to a containment pen of people. I shook one of there hands and got a new power. And they ran off afterwards to not be found by the D.U.P., and I got a new power.

"So, where to next?" She asks. "You know where a core relay is?" I ask. She grins. "A few actually." She replies, she then points in a certain direction, and I remember where a core relay is. "Race you there." She says, as she zooms there in a 

I go there as well, eager to beat her.