Chapter 7

Delsin's Pov...

I was racing Fetch to the next Core Relay. I was beating her to be honest. I was lucky I knew where the Core Relay was, otherwise I'd be behind her a lot. I then make it to the core relay, and bust it open.

I then gain a new power, Blasting Metal pieces that were stronger than the concrete. That was good. Then Fetch landed behind me, and some drug dealers, and a few DUP started shooting at us.

Seriously, the fact they don't even acknowledge them is so annoying. How has anyone not pointed this out to them. I then have an idea. I can drain metal now, so...

I step into the open and let all their bullets come at me. They shoot, but I absorb it all, firing it back into their knees. Most of them were dumb enough to keep shooting instead of using their powers.

Seriously, I think once I meet Augustine, I'm going to critique her, then I'm going to beat her up. She was horrible, worse than Hitler, and I'm going to stop her and save the Conduits again, but this time, I won't let her hurt my brother.

I'm not letting Reggie die. "Hey Puddles, you still there?" Fetch asks me. "Puddles?" I ask her.

"Since you have water powers." She says. "Last time you called me Smokes." I say.

"Well, I guess now you're puddles. Hope you don't mind." She says. "I'm not particularly found of it, but I don't really mind." I say. Then seeing as I know the way to the next one from here, I quickly shout, "Race you to the next!" before becoming a flurry of light rushing to the next Core Relay.

She quickly follows after me. I also use the metal to extend my chain to the top of a building to help me swing there (like Spider-Man).

Of course I wasn't super experienced, but I was good at using it. I then swung around to the core relay and smashed it opening, absorbing the energy. Then I get a new power. I turn to my left, and see some DUP showing up.

There was a metal fence by them, so I put my hand out to it, and it's dragged towards me, and it knocks them all over, and into the ground, and the metal fence that came to my hand. So Magnetism is a power I gained.

Then I got a call on my phone. "Hello?" I ask. "You're fast." Fetch says.

"Yeah, that's just my thing." I said. "Since you ran off, I went to the next core relay for you." She says.

"I'm on my way." I say, then rushing there, occasionally using magnetism to get me where I needed to be. It was very fun. I get to the next relay, seeing the drug dealers Fetch caught. Not killed, but caught.

I made it to the core relay where she was. I absorb the energy, and gain a new power. It was a magnetic blast which picks up anything metal and blast it in whatever direction I was looking at.

I then use this when 2 DUP cruisers show up. I use this power, then look out into the sea, and they're all sent flying along with their vehicles. I smirk and chuckle as they go flying. I break out laughing when one of the DUP yells "NOT AGAIN!!!"

I must've sent them into the water earlier as well, either that or they fell in, but either way it hilarious. I think even Fetch chuckled. Once I stopped, I got ready to go to the last Core Relay, then take out some drug dealers at the pier with Fetch.

As I go there, I accidently use smoke on my chain while swinging cutting a few pieces of cement off a building, and I quickly rush to absorb the concrete before anyone is hurt. Then I sit on top of the building, and sigh, leaning back.

"I wonder how Hank is?" I ask myself, tired, and ready to take a little break.