Chapter 10

Delsin's Pov...

I headed to the next core relay. To be honest, collecting shards and destroying the relays was so easy, that I barely took any time. So, I practiced combinations. I used neon and air, and my flight was light speed. Zooming to relays has never been so easy.

I could also use Smoke and Metal, to superheat the metal, even melting it to lava, and still being able to control it. I didn't use this however, as it was very dangerous to use in public.

The last was concrete and water, and with this, I could control it like cement, and easily imprison people.

That being said, by now, I'd easily taken care of all the core relays, giving me wind grenades, a miniature tornado, and a massive one.  

I then go to Augustine's tower, and fly to the top. I see it and just before I could go in, I get a call. I look down to see it's from Reggie. I answer.

"Hey Reggie." I say. "Delsin. I finally managed to get here. Where are you?" He asks. I look down, at the giant tower below me.

"About to fight Augustine. You?" I ask him. "Delsin, can we talk... brother to brother." He says.

"Sure man." I tell him. "What happened to me, in the future you're from?" He asks me. I take a big sigh in, as I fly to a crane, and sit on it."You died. Augustine had you trapped in concrete, and fell off the fortress she made, into the ocean. I tried to hold you up, but you let go, and fell into the sea. 2 weeks later, I managed to beat her." I say.

"Sounds like you did good last time, so go show that red haired maniac why they shouldn't mess with the Akomish or the Rowes." Reggie says. I smile. "I will." I say. I start levitating in the air again, and rush to the tower.

I crash into the tower, and land in front of Augustine. "So, you're here to fight me. Why?" She asks. "Oh, you know. All the conduits you keep locked up in Curdun Cay, and a bit more, but that's what mainly has me upset." I say.

"You think I-" Before she could finish speaking, I rush to her with neon, and punch her in the gut. "Yeah, yeah. I heard your story already. Now let's get this over with." I say, as I rapidly run around her in a flash of neon light, and blast attacks at her.

Then, I trip, looking back when I get launched into the wall, I see a piece of stone risen up from the floor. The wall wraps around me. "Impressive, but time to show you who's boss." she says, as she punches me with a giant concrete fist.

I then only realise that Augustine was stronger, or at least smarter, as she could her powers like this. She jumps down, and looks at me. Then multiple concrete monsters form around me. I prepare to fight them, preparing all my abilities for a battle of life or death.