Chapter 2

Delsin's Pov...

I woke up. Oh no, this isn't good. I rush towards the direction my brother is in, and see him trapped under a car, like last time. I use my smoke abilities to push it off. "Stay here. It's safer." I say as I rush to the Fish Cannery. I jump through the fence and use the vents to smash through the roof like before.

I use my chain to smash through the burned wood that blocked me from reaching Betty and Hank. "Come on, we don't have time. We have to get out of here." I say. Hank was about to run a direction he did the first time. "DUP are that way. Along with Agustine. I know what she'll do if she finds you, and you do as well." I say.

"Then how do we get out of here?" He asks me. "Stealthily. And through the opposite side, however once we're out of here we'll only hurt DUP. No one else. Got it." I say.

"For the most part, but I don't trust cops." He says. "You better start, cause you aren't hurting my brother. Now let's get out of here." I say.  l take us to the way we snuck out, and hide him under the dock.

Then I take Betty out with me to the way Hank would have fled from the first time this happened. We get out, to be greeted with the DUP. "Excuse me, you 2 wouldn't have happened to see a Bio-terrorist come through here, would you?" Augustine asks us.

"If you mean the bald dude in an orange prison jumpsuit, he ran through the back and into the woods, that-ish way." I said pointing in the somewhat direction of Seattle.

"Thank you. And did he say, share anything with you." She asks us. "Elaborate." I say.

"Ramble on about one of his theories?" She asks. "No. He complained about you, or I'm assuming you. He only called them a red head.

"Good. That'll be all. And why is your friend so shaken." She asks. "Trapped with a dangerous super-powered individual a burning building isn't something you get over in minutes. But it's okay Betty, you're safe now." I say.

"Yeah, I am." She says, still nervous, whether from Augustine or that I was helping a bio-terrorist I can't tell. I then take her to the long house, slowly but surely, and once the DUP left I went to go get Hank.

"Hey, you can come out now." I say to him. "Thanks. How'd you know the DUP were there though." He asks me.

"It's a long story, and I'd rather I only tell it once. Let's get back to the long house, there should be some extra close that you can wear that isn't, prison garments." I say. We start walking back there. I knew there were no cameras here. They only had those set up in seattle, and it took 2 weeks.

We got to the long house quick enough, but once I got their, I could tell I needed to explain what I was doing, since I seemed insane to bring a bio-terrorist here. Reggie was giving me a fairly intense stare.

"Delsin. You know I love you, but I need to know what is going on with you cause you're starting to freak me out." He says. "First the billboard, then the jacket, then the smoke powers. Just tell me what's going on. I'm your brother. You can trust me, and you can trust the rest of us. But I think we all know you can't trust him." He says pointing to Hank.

"His name is Henry Daughtry. Smoke conduit. Has a knack for breaking out of places, and you haven't seen your daughter since you were taken to Curdun Cay." I say. "How do you know that?" Hank asks.

I take a deep breath, before sighing, and say, "This isn't the first time I've met you, but it's the first time you met me."