Chapter 8

Hank's Pov...

I was laying low right now with the Akomish from Delsin's town. I was rather surprised when  I was told the kid could time travel, or that he would save me.

I'm not typically a person people would want to save, but I guess he saw something good in me. Not that that was a bad thing. I just didn't understand why. I still don't, and I may never know actually know that I think about it.

One thing I know for sure is that if that kid could beat Augustine once, he could do it again.

Delsin's Pov...

I was in a hurry to meet Augustine, and part of me wanted her to not know of my power stealing this time. Thankfully, this time, I have infinite ammo.

I might actually be able to use water and get an upper hand. Instead of fighting off the guards 1 by 1 like last time, I swim under the bridge, and collapse pillars, causing them to fall into the ocean.

"WHY DOES THIS KEEP HAPPENING!?!" A D.U.P. soldier I probably knocked into the water the other 2 times was here. Man, this is just a hilarious joke at this point.

I then make it to the part of the bridge where Augustine was. She was here. "So you're a conduit." She says. "Yeah. Figured I may as well come here and try to beat you while I was at it." I say.

Then I see the dude she had me fight last time show up. This should be easy. I have a giant wave slide over us. He still remains on the concrete, but without a swirling concrete tornado under him.

I then punch the ground and send a wave of ice at him, freezing him in place, before using a watery whip to send myself flying towards him, then punching him in the jaw, knocking him out.

Then I look up towards Augustine. She almost imprisoned me in concrete, I jump out of the way, back onto the water, where she couldn't put a concrete prison on me. "Smart one." She says.

"Thanks, I don't get it a lot." I say, then blasting her with a hose of water, which seems to hurt her. Then before I can finish her off and imprison her, an angel takes me away. I disliked that. Oh well, this time I can meet Eugene early.

In the meantime though, I rush around the city taking care of D.U.P. waiting for him to call me. I'm sure it'll happen any minute now.