chapter 13

Siddhart's pov (sid's pov)

I reached mumbai today at 11 in the morning as my mom wanted me to meet a few girls whom she thought could be my potential bride. ...m tired of making her undrestand that I dont wanna get married now. ...I wanna work....plus am only 29 yrs old....I can wait for anther year or two....but she is just not ready to listen....so I finally gave up and decided to meet a few girls she decided....but no can be near where near good compared to my girlfriend. ....

After reaching home...I was greated with hugs ..... after meeting everyone...I had to meet my girlfriend. ... so I went up stairs and opened the door.... there sat a beautiful lady ... who was a complete combination of beauty with brains.... very graceful....I soo wish I could marry her....but I cant...I wish she was just born 50 or 60 yrs back .... I would I have married her right away....

"Hello miss world!"

" oh hello meri jaan" my dadi said

"How are you baby?"

"Hehe.. baby? M a 80 yr old woman beta"

"Arre wat are you saying?..there can be no girl anywhere in this world who can be anywhere near your beauty and grace dadi"

"Oh beta....thank you jaan...but m sure there will be someone special for you! Besides you are getting old your self......I wanna see my grand son's wife before I die"

"Dadi dadi .... nothing will happen to you...."

So me and my girlfriend(dadi) spoke for long....until it was her time to take her medicine and sleep....

After I made her sleep...I went down stairs had my lunch , spoke with dad...was trying to avoid mom as i know she will start with the marriage thing....so i decidee to sleep...i woke up around 8 and decided to go downstairs and make dinner for everbody....and saw my secretary standing at the main door.....

"Yes naina....anything important? "

"Umm...sir here are a few files you asked for... "

"Oh right right....thank you"

"No problem sir"

"Now go home...its getting late"

"Will do sir"....just when she turned around to leave....her phone rang...after talking for 2 minutes she said..

"Sir one of Dr rajkumar's patient is in serious condition.....and his assistant Dr wants your help"

"Oh....ohk...tell the dr ill be there in 2 to 3 hrs...and tell the dr to keep everything ready"

After that...she left ...and I kept files in the table and went to change....

I might have achieved a lot in a short time...but I give all the credit to Dr rajkumar. ..without him I would not have reached these heights....

After getting ready....I was about to leave home...when mom called me..

"Arre beta where are you going?"

"Hospital mom there is an emergency"

"Oho beta...you just came today .... "

"I know mom but its Dr rajkumar's patient. ...so I have to go..sry... (I kissed her and was about to leave when...)

"But beta atleast eat somthing and leave na....ill pack somthing for you...wait...."

" NO NO ...mom ill have somthing in the hospital. ..promise. .."

"Umm....ok. take care beta...by the way dont be late you have to go to kerela remember for that medical conference? "

"Okay ....mom .bye love"

"Ya ya....what ever mothers say is 'omg' only for this generation.... no one listens to me.... bye"

And I finally left....

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

I am having 200 readers. ...m soo happy... :*

Finally sid will be meeting shivani...

What do you think will happen?

Think think. ..

Pls comment

Dont forget to turn the star orange....

Love you all :*