chapter 17

Shivani's pov

As soon as entered the hospital. ...I went straight to the devil's cabin....I'll show what it is to mess with me......

Siddharth's pov

I was sitting on my chair when all of a sudden shivani barged in....yes barged in....not even a knock like she does generally. ....

"Listen mr know it all....I know all about your games....dr rajkumar told me everything.....y r u soo mean to me? I mean....not even a' good ' as I handelled a complicated case by myself.....you always doubt my capabilities.... yes you have achieved a lot I respect that....but if you are up there the least you can do is encourage others to be like you instead of being rude and constantly demoralizing them....." she said rather shouted....m sure the entire hospital heard her.....

She was angry that's for sure..... I mean that lady gave this entire speech in one breath and standing on my head......

After about 2 minutes of awkward silence..... I did for what I called her....

I took out a small box and a card....

It was for her good performance. ...yes I agree I underestimated her...my bad habit. .... but I didnt mean to be soo mean..... m feeling soo gulity....

As soon as I placed them.... I looked at her ....

"What's this now?"

"A gift...."

"I can see that...now dont you give me your smart answers! !"

"Ummm.... its a gift for your good performance ..... and also m sorry  for being soo hard on you.... "

Now I just couldn't understand expression.....

"Oh................thanks. ..."

"Umm..... its good I called you.... atleast got to know what you think about me....."

" ummmm..... ya....thanks I'll leave now...."

She was about to leave when I realized she has forgotten to take the gift.....she was looking as though she was hypnotized. ...

"Ummm.... shivani this gift is for you...."

She turned back

"Ohh ....sorry...rite..." she said with a forced smile....

She took and left....

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
OMG! I HAVE NEARLY 700 READERS!!!.....

M SOO HAPPY....!!!!!♡♥☆★

I know a lot of you might  not be liking Siddharth ....but common....he isn't that bad is he???

PLEASE COMMENTS....LOVE RRADING THEM!

DON'T FORGET TO TURN  THE STAR ORANGE! ! ☆★

Love you all!!