chapter 8

Arjun's pov

Its been 3 days since that incidence. ..shivani isn't talking to anyone....her parents have managed to get her out of her room and feed but nothing else....I have been in constant contact with her parents and brother....

I called her texted her many times but no reply...her phone is now switched off....she is acting like a kid....wats wrong with her....

I can't give up on her....I can try and relate my self to her by trying to put my self In her shoes. ...I cant see her hurt. ...

Later that day...

I called shivam.. (her brother)

"Hey shivam ...hows shivani? " I asked

"Same like last time...no phone no tv no talking...." he replied

" no improvement? " I asked again

"Not exactly she does check her mails for any updates on hospital work" he said

"Oh!...thats good rite..better than doing somthing than nothing! "I said

" yes yes ...we all like that....but looking at her this way hurts us yaar "he said

"Hmm...I can understand yaar" I said

"Chal ill let you on any thing with shivani I got to go bye" he said

"Ya sure...thanks..bye" I said

I sat back on my chair tensed as usual....whay can I do to help....a psychologist can't help coz everything is to do with her....she has to help her self out of it....

Just than I got a mail for the upcoming meeting that afternoon. ..

Thats when I got an idea...

How about I creat a fake email ID and try and interact with her since she does check her mail regulatory. ..somthing is better than nothing...

I immediately made an ID ....' I need my friend bak'

I wrote her a mail...

Dear who ever can help me....
I had a friend who was /is a lawyer...he lost a case for the first time...he is one of the most hardworking lawyers I know. ...
He is extremely depressed. ...wat can I do? Help!

From
I need my friend back

AND CLICKED SEND

shivani's pov

I was checking my mail as usual when I got a mail from I need my friend bak

I clicked and opened...it was a letter....I read it...

For some reason I felt soo bad for him I could kinda relate my feelings with his lawyer friend. ..

I replied

Dear I need my friend back
I can understand what you going through. ..you are a good friend...tell him..
"That winning and loosing is a part of life... life is full of ups and downs ....its like a rollercoaster ride....and thats the thrill... we should not be depressed when we low neither too happy when we high coz things change. ...change is the ONLY constant...and if one learns that...life becomes easier. .."
I hope it helps

From
Who ever can help...

And clicked SEND

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
hey everyone I have 100 readers...m really happy.... :) :) hope u all like my book. ..its the first time m writting a book....
If u like please comment and make the star Orange ....

Love you all :*