CHAPTER 1

Arjun's POV

Hi my name is arjun Singh. I am the CEO of singh and company.

This is a story about a girl who not is not only a friend but we are in a priceless relationship which has no name....till now.

I still remember the day I met her....

She was a petite 5'5 extremely fair and cute girl. ..yes girl ...became she doesn't look her age at all....she always looks 4 to 5 years younger than her age. ...soo cute...

I saw her in starbucks at around 10 in the morning on the 15 February ( yes I remember the date) for her espresso while sitting near the big window with the sun blazing and she sittting alone with a book nd her big neardy glasses.

I had to notice her because she was extremly cute and attractive .

When her order was called I got to know her name. The minute she came close to me in the counter where I was standing and staring at her like a fool with my hot coffee in my hand not realizing I burnt my hand....

She gave me a smile after taking her order....

Then she left.....

Thats how I saw her the first time....

I liked her .....I don't hire people without knowing everything about here I like her without knowing her....simply wow.

Wow never felt that way!

And this is our story ....6 years back