chapter 24

Shivani's pov

Today I am leaving for UK....so finished my last minute packing....I finished having my dinner ...then I decided to text arjun.....he seems have completely shut me out....he doesn't talk or text me anymore.....so I dropped the idea of texting him....soon I got a text from Siddharth....

Will reaching@  10
I replied
Ok sir
He said
Keep the formality away for now shivani
I said
Ok :)
He said
Good....finished packing?
I said
Yes I did....you?...
He said
If you have finished so have I :p
I said
Haha very funny.....
He said
Can't wait for the trip
I said
Hmm....yes... a little scared since I have never gone out without mom and dad....
He said
Np kiddo....I'll take good care of u!; p
I said
Thank you :)
After that....I did my final packing....got all my documents ready..... I was wishing and hoping that if arjun can't come to see me of atleast he can text or call me.....I mean common it will take like 5 minutes to say have a safe journey and enjoy your self....

Because of that I was kinda irritated...rather very irritated.....he has stopped texting me and calling suddenly. ...

It was around 9:45 when Siddharth came....
The door bel rang and I opened....
"Hello...please come in..."
"Hi...how are you"...while getting in..
"I am fine thank you...how are you? ...."
"I am fine. ..where are your parents?"
"I'll get them....water? Tea? Coffee?"
"Umm...no no thank you....we might get late..."
"Arre no...we still have like 15 minutes. ...tea?...I know you like it..."
"How do you know?"
"remember you told me this the day it was raining and we had stopped for tea and pakoras?"
"Oh ya .....umm...if you make....I'll have then..." with a smile
"Umm....ok"
Till then my parents and brother had come abd started talking with Siddharth
I went and started making tea....I have never made tea.....
I tried and remembered how mom made and did the same....I tasted it when it was ready and it was....yuck.... soo bitter....
I didnt even realize how much time I took.....mom and dad started calling me....as we were getting late...

I was soo startled I forgot to keep my bad tea cup back in the kitchen and ran out....

"Oh great my tea is ready" Siddharth said
"Di you made tea????!!!" Said shivam
"Ummm....ya I tried to"
"You never make a cup for any of us....but you made for jiju!??..ooohhoooo" he started teasing me....omg I'll kill shivam one day...
I was soo embarrassed....

Siddharth was laughing and smiling. ..and took the cup fron my hand and soon took a sip....

Omg!!!!!.... we were getting late....he could have left the tea na.....

"Its really good shivani....." he said..
Huh????.....
And he actually fully drank that crappy tea of mine .....

Soon we left for the airport. .....
I was almost in tears.....I am kinda scared.....
"Relax shivani ..... I won't eat you up..."
"Hmmm...."

Soon we left.....

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$///$$$$$$$
Hey my beautiful readers....
Pls VOTE and COMMENT
love you ALL
☆★♡♥