CHAPTER 2

Arjun's pov

Its been a week since I saw her and I am unable to get her out of my mind....I can't concentrate in my work...I know its too filmy....

I scold my self upon how stupid can one be ..by just seeing nd getting to know one's name....ufff

Today I had to attend a meeting with my dad....it was based on the end on the year accounts of our company...

This was the time of the yearI had seen my dad the most stressed .... he hardly slept...ate...even his blood pressure used to be high

At the meeting I saw that my dad was feeling low...unable to concentrate

"Dad? Everything ok?" I asked

"Yes beta" he answered

But I felt there was something wrong so to be o  the safer side I messaged our family doctor Dr kumar....

Unvce dad not feeling well please come our office .asap.. just have a look at him please

After the meeting was over dad seemed worse....

My Secretary told "sir Dr kumar is wAiting in your office"

I said "ok"

I told dad " Dr uncle is here pleaes get your self checked"

He told" hmm....ok"

We went to my office ....

"Hello Mr singh...you not feeling well?..."

"Yes, from the last few days I m not feeling well"

" no problem sir, I'll see whats the problem"

Dr uncle took out his stethoscope and BP machine. ...he looked schocked...

"Arjun we have to take him to the hospital right away"

"Why whats the matter?"I asked

"His BP is abnormally high" he told

Without thinking I asked my driver to get the car ready

I took dad and we went to the nearest hospital ...luckily our office was close to the biggest hospital in the city....

We all rushed in and I asked for the best doctor available.

Dr rajkumar who was passing by the lobby saw us...

"Oh hello arjun how are you beta?" He said

"I am fine uncle but my dad seems very ill can you please have a look ?"

"Sure sure"

He asked our family doctor about his report and history and checked him at the same time...

"Nurse please get a room ready for Mr singh"he said

Dad was shifted in the big private room in the hospital. ..

Dr rajkumar said "arjun his heart is very weak , there are a few blockages for which we will have to operate him "

I was taken a back.... I immediately called my mom to the hospital and fulfilled all the formalities.

Mom was scared and stressed .

After about 2 hours or so shivani came.....sorry Dr shivani

"Hello Mr singh , I am Dr shivani I will be assisting Dr rajkumar in your case " with a smile

She seemed very warm and my dad seemed very comfortable talking to her .

After she did her checking she looked around the room and called me....

Witn warm smile she said " we are scheduling your dad's operation tomorrow at 10'o clock ok?"

"Yes ok...are there any risks ?" I asked

" the risk levels are very low since the blockages are less , he should be healthy as a fiddle in no time, relax I can understand what you are going through , everything will be fine "

We smiled and I  thanked her and we went out ways.

Lets hope for the best.