chapter 14

Shivani's pov

It was nearly an hour since I gave Dr Siddharth a call....

I made sure to get evetything ready so that he had nothing to complain about....

Just as I finished getting everything ready....arjun came in my cabin where I was working

"Shivani....how r things going?....what r u all going to do with dad....??"

"Arjun...relax....Dr Siddharth is on his way...he is a very good doctor. ..."

  Just when I finished saying it....nurse came in to inform me that Dr Siddharth had come .....

I excused myself and left to meet Dr Siddharth....

As I entered the discussion room....

"Dr shivani.....is it?"

"Yes sir....I had kept all the files ready for u....."

"I can see that..... but I expected more from you.... u have worked under Dr rajkumar....this work even an absolute inexperienced Dr could hage done....."

"(WAT????!!!)....ummm.....sir I think we can discuss my capabilities and incapabilities  later....please can we get down to work.....the patient's family seems very tensed...."

" sure sure....but I must say.... I have also worked under Dr rajkumar. ...but I was a way better student than you Dr shivani.....now where were we....."

AHHHH....I HATE HIM!

after having an indepth discussion fir about an hr we decided that mr singh needed an emergency operation.....

I went I told this to arjun and got all the formalities done.....

In the OP

"Dr shivani....have u done an operation earlier?"asked that dr Siddharth.... (I just dont like him...)

"YES sir....I have.... "(I have never let anyone ...ever talk to me like that...neither insult me like that....wat the hell does he think he is....???!!!!)

"Wow!...nice to know" (with a an absolutely disinterested straight face)

The operation went for about 4 hrs....

After operation. ...

"Well it seems things are under control....Dr shivani. ..I hope u know how to close?..."

"Yes sir... (does he have some kind of problem with me....I mean closing after an operation is the first thing a Dr learns....)

After finishing. ....I went I told about uncle's status to arjun and his family. ...just after I finished talking to them....a nurse told me that Dr Siddharth was calling me in his cabin...

SERIOUSLY HAS HE NOT GOT ENOUGH FOR A DAY  OF HUMILIATING ME!!!!

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
hey my lovely readers. ...

I have 300 readers!!!!...m soo happy....hope u all r enjoying the book...

Pls dont forget to comment and turn the star orange....

Waiting for your comments!
:* :*