Chapter 9 ||

Y/n walked to breakfast writing notes down when she was stopped by two tall men. They had vibrant red hair.

"Oh look Gid, it's little y/n rose." Fabian said.

The twin brothers with a knack for mischief were returning to Hogwarts,  something about Dumbledore needing their help, so y/n seen them often.

"Your right Fabian, not so little anymore though aye?" Gideon said ruffling her hair.

"Very funny you two." Y/n chuckled. "How long you staying for this time?" She asked.

"Not too long actually. In fact-"

"After this we have to-"

"Go see molly, she's got two new little ones in the family." They said together finally.

"Yeah I heard! From what remus has heard from molly apparently they're already mixing together new potions. Twins right?" Y/n said.

"Yep, George and Fred." Gideon said.

"Oi! We agreed on Fred and George." Fabian said defensively.

"How bout this, I'll give you 60 galleons, if Fred and George stick. Fair?"

"You're on!" Fabian laughed, they shook hands and faced back to y/n.

"As for you-"

"You'd best be-"

"Getting back to class eh?" They both said with a smirk and eyebrow raised.

"Yeah I will, see you lot later." Y/n smiled and walked to the great hall, she immediately sat down at the Gryffindor table with James.

"How's he going?" She asked quietly.

"Bit bad than before but not the worst." He gave a sympathetic smile.

Peter and Sirius then came running into the great hall and quickly sat down next to y/n and James and hid behind them.

"What'd you two do now?" James scolded.

"Psh what? N-no nothin at all mate." Peter said.

"Bullshit." Y/n chuckles, just after that Diana and one of her friends came in and they were raging, they seen that the two girls hair was a vibrant green and a vibrant orange.

Y/n laughed hysterically while Sirius and Peter smiled and waved innocently. She began walking over.

"You thunk it's funny getting your brothers friends to prank me huh? It's sad, you have no friends and you have to hang around him, really?"

"Actually." Remus said from behind her. "She manages just fine with regulus, but, you wouldn't really understand, last time I checked he wanted nothing to do with you?" Remus smirked, Diana huffed and stormed out of the great hall.

"You know I can stand up for myself right?" Y/n chuckled..

"Yeah but I pity the kid who would have to suffer your wrath." He smirked. (IYKYK! AMAZING SPIDERMAN ANY1?!)

"Fair enough."

"Speaking of which, where is Regulus?" Peter asked.