Chapter 14~ Let the games begin

Y/n eyes fluttered open to find Regulus, shirtless laying on her stomach asleep, her heart dropped as she silently gasped. Oh god, oh god no. She thought to herself, she looked around the room, the room scattered with their clothes, his hair messy as was hers.

She gently pushed him off her body, not waking him him up. She got up and retrieved her clothes doing her hair quickly in his bathroom and fixing herself, she looked back at him asleep on the bed, he groaned sleepily and rolled over bringing the rug up to his face, she sighed and went out the door putting her shoes on in hallway and walking out.

As she enetered the common room people didn't really look at her strangely, it was obvious they suspected she must've been "just studying with Regulus" So it was not of the norm for them, as she stepped out she rushed to a bathroom and found herself in Myrtle's. A large lump in her throat grew larger and larger by the second and she began breathing heavily.

Why would you do that? What if someone finds out? Better yet, what if he changes his mind about it all.

She found herself overwhelmed by all thee possible outcomes she brought her hand to her mouth with her breath shakey as her eyes got sore. "Y/n?" A high pitched ghostly voice called.

Looking up Y/n seen Myrtle floating in front of her playing with her 'hands'. "Did something, happen?" Y/n quickly shook her head, no.

"I'm fine, just stressed." She replied quickly, Myrtle tilted her head and sighed dramatically.

"Well if won't tell me, i s'ppose i can't tell you my secret."

"It's for the better then, secrets are secrets for a reason."

"Oh dear i knew that wouldn't work, but what did happen? Maybe i could help."

"Nothing Myrtle, just homework." Y/n Lied.

"Oh alright, just promise not to stress too much, such a pretty gal shouldn't be worrying oh so much." Myrtle wailed soon after before disappearing into a toilet.

Y/n tried taking her words into consideration but just couldn't bring herself to not worry, it was her best friend. Surely it would just blow over.

Regulus opened his eyes slowly yawning and found Y/n wasn't there, strange. He got up and put on a pair of black track suit pants and ran a hand through his hair going to the bathroom seeing if she was there, when she wasn't he began to worry a bit.

Not a note, sign or anything in sight as a reason as to why she might have gone.

He got a slytherin sweater and went downstairs, not in the common room either. "Where is she?" He asked everyone in there, a fifth year girl pointed to the exit not looking up from her book. "Thank you for the obvious observation, sarcastic-"

"Black," Snape said from behind him, Regulus turned around with his jaw clenched annnoyed.

"What do you want? Here to decide my decision on how i can be with again? Or just come to complain about Evans?"

"I came to tell you that she was lat seen in Myrtle' bathroom you ungrateful swine." Snape spat.

"Thank but fuck you." Regulus said turning hi back on Severus, walking out of the common room he went to Myrtle's bathroom immediately, there she was. On the floor leaning against a wall in her thoughts as he eyes were shut gently, for a moment she could've even appeared calm if it weren't for her shakey breath and her foot bouncing up and down.

"Oooh, to what do i owe the pleaure, Mr.Black." Myrtle squealed, Regulus ignored her and looked at Y/n.

"Nothing, not here for you."