Chapter 3 || Temptress

"Hey Sirius." Regulus said quietly.

"Regulus?"

The Marauders looked down on regulus which put him in an awkward position.

Well this is just splendid ain't it regulus? you really did it this time. He thought.

"What're you doing here?" He asked with an eyebrow raised.

"I'll um- talk to you later, seems as if you're busy right now." Was all Regulus said before he left leaving Sirius a bit shocked and concerned.

Reader pov

I went back to the common room and ran into Diana along the way, she was wearing a white flowy dress and had her hair out and done nicely.

"Y/n! Get dressed!" She yelled.

"May I ask why?" I chuckle, she smiled and twirled.

"Firstly, do you like the dress and secondly some slytherins are having a party and invited us!." She said happily.

"I dunno dee, I mean, Reggie doesn't really want us hanging around those slytherins. Their pretty-"

She let out a dramatic sigh.

"They said he'd be there too, why do you think I agreed?" She chuckled.

"Wait. do you like my best friend?" I wanted to sound excited but it came out as more disappointed.

"Well...yeah, for a while, I think me and him might have something," She smiled. "He told me I was good at quidditch and he gave a small smile!" She swooned.

"Yeah....must be great." I say quietly.

"So you coming?"

"Yep I'll wear that black dress I got it'll be perfect!"I say happily, she gave me an annoyed look and sighed.

"Really?" She said a bit spitefully.

"Why wouldn't I?" I ask.

"No reason, I'll see you later." She said with a smile.

I went back to hufflepuff dorms and changed in to my black dress and put on some vans, it looked like this.

It hugged my curves and it was simple but nice I also wore some jewelry and did my hair.

I wore my necklace regulus got me in third year which had a matching ring he wore.

  I usually tuck it into my robes but decided to leave so people could admire it's beauty.

I left my common room and walked around the halls and people gave me strange looks, it made me uncomfortable so I went to find regulus.

The boys began cat calling me and yelling rude things and whispering, eventually one of them yelled. "Looking good lupin!"

I turned to say something but seen Remus pinning him against a wall with his wand raised to his throat.

"You'd better not have been saying that to my sister or we are going to have a bit of a problem." He said with a fake smile.

The boy nodded and scrambled off and remus came to me with his hands in his pockets.

"Thanks rem, it means alot." I say pulling him into a hug.

"It's nothing, I would've been able to bite my tongue a bit longer but with a full moon and all, its been..  Hard." He said scratching the back of his neck.