Chapter 11|| thestrals p2

Regulus ran over and pushed any boys that got in the way and keeled beside y/n.

"Go get madam pomfrey!" Regulus yelled, the students panicked a few ravenclaw ran to the castle.

"Brilliant! Never have I seen such behaviour in both a thestrals and student! Okay, regulus your turn!" The teacher said 0ulling regulus away from y/n.

Regulus grabbed the teachers wrist which made him wince.

"She could be dead! Stop worrying about these f-fucking beasts and worry about your student you loony git!" Regulus said furiously.

The teacher looked at the students who looked nearly scared of Regulus. He let go of the teacher and went back to y/n's side. He held her hand and kissed it and watched her as they waited for madam pomfrey.

Eventually she came with a stretcher with Hagrid, Mcgonagall and, Remus. You'd expect Remus to be upset or sad but he was angry, like really bloody angry.

"BLACK!" He yelled, he walked to Regulus who couldn't care less and yanked him up pinning him against a tree. "WHAT'D YOU DO!" Remus yelled fiercly.

Regulus pushed him and he stumbled back a bit.

"ASK THAT TEACHER! BETTER YET, ASK WHO DID IT FIRST BEFORE ASSUMING!" Regulus yelled back.

"OH WE ALL KNOW IT WOULD BE YOU! OF ALL PEOPLE SHE CHOSE TO TRUST SHE CHOSE YOU? PATHETIC!" Remus went to go hit Regulus and regulus lunged forward at him.

James and Sirius came running as fast as they could and grabbed the boys, Sirius grabbing regulus and James grabbing Remus.

"Boys!" Lily, this years head girl came down and seen their behaviour. She came in and seen Sirius and James struggling to hold the boys back.

"Oh c'mon lils, tell James to let me go!" Remus said glaring at Regulus, students now gathered around the fight about to break which wouldn't allow mcgonagall to get through.

"It wasn't him Remus!" Lily yelled, all fell silent, well almost all. Some students boo'd that there was no fight. "She's awake, it was the effect of a thestral! Now settle!" She said.

Remus sighed and James let go slowly as did Sirius.

"...I don't buy that shit for one second." Remus said, he went to grab regulus, loud yells and shouts raged on to agitate the fight more.

"OI!" Y/n yelled, she pushed and punched all the boys arms to get through, the yells didn't.

"SHUT UP YOU BUNCH OF NIMRODS!" She yelled, regulus stopped as did remus, it was dead silent, not one peep or sigh heard, you could practically hear Mrs Norris' footsteps from the castle.

"REMUS! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!" She yelled grabbing Remus by the ear.

"Ow! He hurt you didn't he?" Remus said wincing.

"NO HE DIDN'T!" y/n yelled in his ear, she let go and walked to Regulus who kept his head down.

"OH DON'T GET ME STARTED REGULUS!" She yelled walking up to him, she grabbed his collar and led him to a clear opening on sweet green grass.

"YOU KNOW BETTER THAN TO ARGUE WITH HIM REGGIE!" She said slapping his shoulder.

"I DON'T GET HOW THIS IS IMMEDIATELY MY FAULT!" He said back trying to avoid her slaps.

"ITS NOT!" She stopped. "REGULUS THAT IS MY BROTHER. MY BROTHER, ITS HARD ENOUGH I CANT TELL YOU ANYTHING!" She quickly stopped and began to walk toward the castle.