Chapter 2 || Our sixth year

It was a warm Summers day, 27th of October Tueday to be exact.

Y/n was still asleep in her Hufflepuff dorm when her other best friend, Diana started shaking her awake.

"Y/NGET UP WE'RE GONNA BE LATE!" Diana yelled, Y/n shot up and ran to the bathroom.

"You waited until now to tell me?!" Y/n yelled back as she turned the shower on.

"Yeah I did, so move it!" Diana yelled back, y/n changed into her skirt and grayish type jumper and lazily put her tie round her neck.

She ran out putting her shoes on and grabbing the brush and then she got her wand.

"Wingardium leviosa." She said pointing it to her ancient ruins book, it flipped to the page she got up to last night and she put her wand in her mouth and began brushing her hair aggressively and reading.

"Alright hair, if you don't wanna cooperate then you goin into a messy bun." She said as she put her wand and book down.

"You know it won't reply right?" Diana asks.

"Yeah, but I'm creative." y/ said back.

"Whatever, let's go now, move it move it move it we gotta go!" She said ushering y/n downstairs, they ran through the halls and Diana got her timetable for their first class.

"Alright, first advanced potions so turn left." She said, they kept running and finally they found the wooden door to the class.

They barged in making everyone's head turn and the professor looked at them and sighed.

"May I ask where you ladies were?" Professor slughorn asked.

"Well sir, we accidently-"

"Actually sir no." y/n quickly said.

"Excuse me?" He said confused.

"You asked if you could know where we were, well my answer is no. No you cannot." She said, a few of the students snickered at this and he sighed.

"Just take a seat." He said before turning to the board.

y/n sat next to Regulus who was trying to hide a smile about what happened.

"Morning Reggie, how are you?" She asked.

"Rose, you ask me this everyday and it's the same answer as usual, I'm fine."

"Well maybe I always ask because I expect a different answer."

"I doubt you'll get a different one." He chuckled.

On the other side of the class Diana was staring at regulus who caught her, she quickly looked down and turned a deep crimson.

"Oooh someone's got a little crush" y/n teased.

"Ha ha ha, you're so funny," He said sarcastically. "But she isn't my type."

Y/n gasped loudly and put her hands over her mouth.

"Regulus Black has a type in girls?" She asked in a fake overwhelmed voice.

"Everyone does, what's yours?"

"Anyone that's loyal, listens and isn't a dickhead, how 'bout you?"

"Well, I guess she has to be smart and get to know me, loyal and kind." He said simply.

"Someone like Diana?" She asked.

"No, she's a Hufflepuff and-"

"Oi I'm a hufflepuff and you tolerate me just fine." She said offended.