Chapter 13||

Here it is ya little freaks! The moment y'all waited for also if there's any spelling mistakes it's because rushed because im im the same room as my parents rn 😃🔪

_____________________________________

The next day

Y/n woke up in her dorm and went and got ready, it was almost breakfast and she decided to catch up with Regulus.

They had gotten over yesterday's, incidents but Regulus had been acting strange. Y/n didn't notice this however, he'd do it from afar.

Flashback regulus' pov

Y/n and I went to the kitchens and she began rambling, she always loved to blab on about something while baking, usually I'd listen but my thoughts were...else where and, let's just say exciting.

She went back to open the oven and I watched her, not in a creepy way of course.

"But then that's when Opal, the ravenclaw, she went to the professor-"

And it started again, I ignored her and imagined all the things I wanted to do right then and there.

I know I shouldn't, but when y/n gets angry or even snaps at me for doing something wrong, it's pretty hot. You wouldn't expect it from a hufflepuff, especially her, so when it catches you off guard, that's the best.

I got sick of waiting and as she put the tray down and turned to face me I grabbed her throat, not too harsh and kissed her passionately, she let out a slight moan and jumped on the bench behind her.

I kissed along her jawline and unbuttoned the top buttons on her shirt and kissed along her collarbone leaving mark after mark.

"Reggie." She said breathless running her hands through my hair.

"God y/n your so stunning." I say into her neck making her giggle.

"Reggie?" She said, I hummed back in response. "REGULUS!!" She yelled.

"Oh what?" I say snapping out of my daydream with her.

"Cookies are done, want some?" She said with a smile as she bit into a chocolate chip one.

"Uhm, yeah." I say, I grabbed one and watched her walk around the kitchen bringing my daydreams once again.

Over and in 3rd person pov

Regulus woke up in his dorm and got ready and grabbed a book to read while he waited for breakfast to start.

He went into slytherin common room with his legs on the couch, his hair messy and his tie loosely thrown around his neck.

"Regulus." A monotone voice said.

"Severus." He replied not looking at him.

"Are you friends with that, Hufflepuff again?" He snapped.

"That's none of your concern, Severus." Regulus replied in an annoyed tone.

"You keep hanging around her and you'll be like your own brother, head over heels for Lupin and kicked out."

"Hey sev." Regulus put the book down enough to show his piercing grey eyes. "Stick your abnormally large nose out of my buisness, I don't go around telling you to stop talking to Lily- oh wait, that's right." Regulus gave a smirk and brought the book back up to his face.