chapter 4|| Dirty Diana

I woke up to my dorm looking like a mess, clothes everywhere and my photos with regulus scattered.

"What in godrics name." I say o myself tiredly.

I stood up and stepped over the broken glass and picked up a photo of me and regulus in our first year with our brooms, I was smiling but he kept a little bit of a blank expression, however you couldn't see my smile because someone burned my face out of it.

Tears welled up in my eyes and I didn't know who else could've done it, I only told regulus about these photos and where I kept them. But he wouldn't do that to me, right?

The dorm door opened and Diana was standing there with a cup of coffee, she was reading a book bit when she looked up her expression dropped.

"Y/n What happened?! I was only gone for 30 minutes." She sounded more angry then concerned.

"Look...look at all of our photos!" I say with tears down my face, I picked up other photos that had cruel words like "slut", "whore" and "mistake" written on it.

"Diana the only person who knew about these were me and Regulus, just me and him!"

"Wow....not even I knew about these." She said softly. "Cone here darling." She out her coffee down and gave me a warm hug.

"It is an improvement though," she sighed.

"What?" I say.

"Oh nonono not  like that darling! Think of the bright side, we get more photos from this year and next year to replace them." She smiled.

"You don't think he would've done it....do you?" I ask sniffling.

"Y/n honey, no good comes from those nasty slytherins, I wouldn't be surprised if it were him.....Especially after last night." She said.

"He said it was fine! We left it on good terms and he said it didn't matter!" I turn back to the broken frames and broke down again.

"Come on y/n, let's just get ready." She said.

I let the photo slip out of my hand as I walked to the bathroom to get ready for the day, not one thing came to mind about what I was going to say to Regulus.

Diana and I walked the halls to get breakfast in the great hall and on the way we ran into Remus and Sirius.

"I'll meet you there." I say, Diana nodded and left and I went over to the pair.

"Hey rem, how you feeling?" I ask knowing that the full moon was tonight, but he didn't reply he just inspected my face.

"Y/n, have you been crying?" He asked.

"What? Pshhhh, no I um- i wasn't...." I say, he clearly didn't buy it and since the moon was tonight I knew I had to make him know I was fine, almost.

"Who did it?" He asked, he sounded angry and his temper and mood swings usually got worse around the time of the full moon.

"It's nothing, I just- I'm tired, didnt get too much sleep last night." I lie.

"That's something you and your brother have common, eh moony?" Sirius said flashing him a wink, Remus nudged him harshly in his ribs and cleared his throat.

"Alright then, but are you-"

"Yes Remus, im still coming tonight you've been asking for days now."

"Alright, just-i'll see you around alright?" He said, he and Sirius walked away and Remus looked like he was, telling Sirius off about something.

"Strange." I say to myself, I was walking to the great hall and seen Regulus on the way, he was walking into the great hall his nose in a book not looking up.