Chapter 15

Whats this?! an actual update!!! yes yes hello i the author apologise for thy misconvienice but alas, i have returned, now im sure our bored of this so here's the chapter yall!!

________________________________________________________________________________

Y/n began walking to the great hall, it was around lunch time now and she wasn't planning on chasing after Regulus any time soon. As she walked in her eyes landed on the group of Marauders, she walked over and seen Sirius and James had their ties wrapped around their heads as they were reading intensely. They look up and see her and move over while Remus and Peter sat across from them.

"Morning, junior Lupin, fancy seeing you around here." James said with a smirk. "Any particular reason as to why, or you just missed us too much?" He finished.

"Oh you couldn't be an more right, Potter, my undying love for you all cannot be replaced." She said sarcastically, Sirius and James snickered then she looked over to Remus. "So when's the whole party thing happening?" She asked quickly.

"And you think your going, why?" Remus asked raising an eyebrow at his sister, she sat down beside James.

"Why wouldn't I? I'm your sister, can't we bond for one night?" She said falsely, before Remus could answer she just looked back up at Sirius and James, "But on a more sirius note, why do you have your ties wrapped round your head?"

"Seventh year. These two brainiacs hadn't been studying." Peter said as he took a bite out of a fruit bar.

"So?"

"So, now they're panicking and stress studying to pass this years N.E.W.T's." Remus said.

"Laugh all you want. I'm passing this test if it's the last thing i do." James said in all serious.

"Surprised to see you more focused on one thing other than Evans." Y/n said raising an eyebrow.

"What? Where?" He said looking around the great hall quickly, they all laughed at him and he scoffed. "Oh sod off you lot." He grumbled.

"Back to the point, why are you trying to come to this party?" Remus asked.

"To make new friends, meet new expectation..?"

"Mmm, no. Try again."

"To talk with you lot more! We've been distant and i-"

"Y/n."

"Fine. I want to go because i may or may not want to spite a... self entitled jackass, who's a bloody bastard of a man." She mumbled, Remus nodded and snapped his fingers.

"There ya go, that's the answer, so who is it anyway? And do i have to knock the lights off some pretentious douche-bag?" He asked not looking up from the book he was reading as he bit into his apple.

"Wow Moony, never took you as one for a fighter." Sirius smirked looking over at him, Remus gave him a glance of disbelief.

"Really Padfoot?" Remus asked, "Need I remind you again?" Remus stated, Sirius grew red in the face and quickly knowing what he meant as he went back to reading as Remus smirked to himself.

"Look, no one is getting punted into the Black lake any time soon yet. I just think it'll be good for everyone if i, well, i dunno make new friends, maybe even a boyfriend, who knows!" Y/n stated, Peter coughed as he choked on his fruit bar, James spat out his water, Sirius looked at her with utter questioning and Remus raised an eyebrow as he looked over the top of his book.

"No, absolutely not. You get a boyfriend? No, I won't have it. That's it, your done." James said immediately.

"Since when do you get a say, Potter?" Y/n asked.