6

Enith was looking up at the towers of Valyria. Instead of being what she could only describe as the egg tower, she was at the bottom of the cliff sides. The rain started to flood the boat she was sitting in and Enith could only look on, nothing available to clear the water out. A dragon flew near the boat. Its claws gripped into the cliffside and it stared at the young woman before bowing its head. Enith tentatively took a step out of the boat— almost falling as she did. The dragon wasn't slippery when she stepped on it. The scales provided more grip than she thought they would. The dragon barely gave Enith a chance to catch her breath and find a horn to grab before it took off.

A rush went to the Targaryen's head as the dragon soared higher and she longed for the day she could fly with Shadow. The dragon landed in a different part of Valyria. The stones were the same as the egg tower but the architecture itself was different. At first, Enith thought it might be a throne room or another courtyard but she noticed the long tables around the room. A finger ran over the wood of one, dust collecting on it.

She bent down to be eye level with the table when she noticed the stone pebbles on it shaking. The little rocks started to shake harder as did the walls and ceiling around her. The dragon with Enith roared and two more— one being the dragon that shared the woman's name— appeared. She looked at the large hole in the ceiling to see a volcano far away erupt. This was the Doom. The event that had ruined her House. Enith was startled and ran as part of the ceiling fell next to her.

"We must leave!" she yelled to the dragons around her.

The dragon that flew her up roared again and Enith felt herself getting pulled back by one of the others. She extended an arm out to the dragon. He took one step before the ceiling fell on him— the woman's hand hung still in the air. The Enith dragon shielded her as the woman looked up to see the ceiling falling in on them.

Enith's eyes couldn't have opened faster. Robb woke up concerned— his wife's fingers were curled tightly around the fabric of his shirt. His hands covered Enith as he tried to slowly pry her fingers from his top and coo at her to calm down.

"Beloved?"

"It was a nightmare," she said with a shake of her head. "Nothing more, I didn't mean to wake you."

"Do you want me to get you anything? Does the baby need water?"

That made Enith laugh. "I am fine, they are fine. It really was a terrible dream."

Robb pulled the furs over the two of them. When it was better time to wake up, they were greeted with clear skies. Catelyn was thankful. It looked like they actually had a chance to make it to the Twins at the time they had anticipated. The ground was still muddy and they wouldn't arrive as clean as possible but on time was probably more important to Walder Frey. The dire wolves stalked in front of the horses— Enith's dragon, not too big to be in a saddle bag.

"They really are getting bigger," Enith noted.

"Grey Wind could actually be ridden into battle. Your Godswood is not too far behind."

"I suspect he's a second runt. It will take longer, perhaps he might never get big enough. But I have Shadow. I think riding a dragon into battle is slightly cooler than a dire wolf."

Robb looked over at her with a smile but didn't say anything. She could tell he wanted to make a jab. Instead, he asked more questions about the dragon.

"Do you know how big she'll get?"

"I honestly don't know, if she's like the dragons of old then larger than we could even imagine. I saw one of their skulls in the Keep."