Thank you + Importent notes

1. I just wanted to say that your for so many reads and for sticking with this story even though it is really bad 

2.I also wanted to say that you for readers in 74 countries~

America, Australia, Austria, Argentina, Algeria, Brazil, Belgium, Bangladesh, Bulgaria, Canada, Cyprus, czech republic, Colombia, Cambodia, Croatia, Chile, Denmark, Dominican Republic, Estonia, Ecuador, France, Finland, Greece, Germany, Honduras, Hangary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Indonesia, India, Iraq, Israel, Jordan, Jamaica, Kuwait, Latvia, Lithuania, Mexico, Malaysia, Moldova, Mongolia, Morocco, Norway, Nepal, Netherlands, New Zealand, Paraguay, Portugal, Philippians, Pakistan, Poland, Puerto Rico, Russia, republic of sybirea, Romania, south Africa, South Korea, Switzerland, Spain, Sri Lanka, Sweden, slovenia, Saudi Arabia, Trinidad, Tobago, Tanzania, Turkey, The Bahamas, Thailand, Taiwan, United Kingdom, Untited arab Emirates, Vietnam If I somehow missed yours please let me know. 

3. If you for some odd reason actually like this you can check out my book The boy next door corpse x sykkuno and follow me for more updates on future chapters and this coming up in near future :)

4. I have a plan on what to do going forward in the story but what do you wanna see happen and mabye I will have already planned it out or mabye i will add it in.

5. If you guys have written a story and want me to look at if share it with me and I can read it I am always looking for more to read anyway

6. If any of you EVER need someone to talk to please come talk to me I am always willing to talk you guys mean the world to me to dont be afraid to talk to me even if you just need to get somthing off your chest I am willing to just listen