19

Sykkuno:
I get back home from Corpses house and walk though the door and I see Toast is there. "Where were you?" I quickly came up with somthing random, "I was just out for a walk why?" Toast looks at me and says "Have you gotten Corpses messege" I nod my head and go up to my room.

Phew. That was a close one. I look at my phone and see it is from Corpse.

Corpse: Hey
Sykkuno: Hey
Corpse: What are you doing around dinner time tommarow?
Sykkuno: Well we are having a big dinner and poki and rae are going to be here as well.
Corpse: Oh
Sykkuno: Why?
Corpse: I wanted to ask you to go to dinner
Sykkuno: Oh
Sykkuno: Well I mean you could join us for dinner they might let me invite someone
Corpse: They have not seen my face though.
Sykkuno: True but you cant talk so they migh not notice
Corpse: That is true
Corpse: I'll go if they are ok with it. If they fuigure it out they fuigure it out.
Sykkuno: Ok I will ask the got to go love you bye
Corpse: love you too talk to you later

I walk down stairs to dinner and I see everyone at the table and I sit down to eat and toast says, "So whats new with you Sykkuno?" I smiled and said, "Well acctually I was wondering lets say I had someone I wanted to join us for dinner tommarow would that be ok?" toast smiled and said, "Yes and you have a date?" I smiled and said, "mabye." Toast smiled and said, "Ok I cant wait to meet this person." Haha little does he know he already knows him.