29

(UPDATING CUZ I JUST HIT 3K IN 9 DAYS OF THIS BEING UP)

(Four days till corpses surgery)

Corpse:I sit on my bed with Sykkuno cuddling. He is curled up at my side and playing with my hair while we watch some cheesy romance movie.

I wait until we get to a boring part and I look at Sykkuno. I pull my hand up to his face and he looks at me with his beautiful eyes. I start to lean in to kiss him till there is about half an inch between us. I start to regret this my mind started racing I am going into a full-out panic attack. But before I could try to communicate with Sykkuno he closed the gap between us. But then shot back and said, "I am sorry" He looks at me up and down then realizes what is happening. He pulls me into a hug and says, "Breath in and out the best you can. I love you and you know that I would not change my mind about that no matter what happens." Him saying that helped reassure me that it was ok and I signed 'I love you too' and we turned off the tv so we could just hold each other as we slowly drift to sleep. I can't wait till I get the surgery I will be able to talk to Sykkuno again with my voice.

*A/N Hehe I still have plans Yall will be confused but yall will love it once you see where this is going*