2

Sykkuno:
Corpse and I have been invited to play amoung us again. So we are in the lobby and corpse is talking about how he would want to voice in an anime and how he has written music.

Then next round Corpse and I are both imposters. Corpse and I won even after he completly admited to being the imposter, but apparently no one belived him. I dont understand how that worked, but he won each time he was imposter so I am happy for him.

I decide to messege Corpse and tell him how much fun I had while playing amoung us together.

Sykkuno: Hey I enjoyed playing amound us with you today.
Corpse: Aw thanks man I enjoyed playing with you as well.
Sykkuno: Are you planing to join our game tommarow?
Corpse: Yeah man!
Sykkuno: Cool, talk to you tommarow then?
Corpse: Yep

I smiled and put my phone down. I am glad that corpse is willing to talk to me. He seems like a cool guy I just hope that he enjoys talking to me as much as I like talking to him.

----------------

I wake up excited for the stream today, so I get up and get dressed. I fix my hair and head to my recording area.

I get set up in the discord, and  get in the lobby. I see corpse join so I start running around him to show him that I appreaciate him and he says, "Hi sykkuno" I smiled when he said my name and said, "Hi corpse"

----------------

I ended my stream and when to the kitchen and seen toast. "Hey toast" I said as I was getting a drink of water. Toast said, "So you must like talking to corpse alot" I felt heat rise up to my face and said, "why would you say that?" Toast smiled and said, "Because you guys where hanging out together the entire amoung us game" I laughed and said, "Yeah I do he seems like a nice person to talk to I just hope he wants to become friends with me, I like him alot." Toast raised his eyebrow and I knew what he was thinking, "Not like that. I dont think." Toast then said, "well do know that no matter what happens with you two I will always be here to support you."

*A/N The next chapter will be corpse then I might do one from toasts pov*