23

Corpse:
I wake up and realize that I actually slept for the first time in a while. I look next to me and see Sykkuno. I shake him lightly and he looks over at me and says, "You stayed here all night?" I nod my head. He just smiled and stands up off the bed and says, "Come on let's head downstairs." I stand up and shiver. He looks at me confused and I point to him and move my hands to make it look like I was putting on a shirt. "Oh, I am still wearing your sweatshirt?" He smiles and opened his closet and tosses a sweatshirt to me and says, "Here wear this." I smiled as I put on his sweatshirt.

We walked down the stairs and Rae and toast are waiting for us. "Good morning lovebirds," Rae says with a smile planted on her face. Toast laughs and said, "I may or may not have gone into your room this morning to wake you up and seen Corpse spooning you." I looked over at Sykkuno and his face turned red from blushing so hard. Come to think of it I don't think I have seen him blush very often. Nice to know I can make him flustered easily. Toast pulls out his phone and walks up to Sykkuno and shows him something. Then he shows me a picture of me spooning Sykkuno. "Toast did you really have to do that?" Sykkuno asks and then Toast responds with, "Hmm let me think. Yep!"

Sykkuno sat down to eat breakfast and I messaged him.

Corpse: I am not getting my sweatshirt back am I?
Sykkuno: No.
Corpse: Ok. You aren't getting yours back ether
Sykkuno: I am perfectly fine with that.
Corpse: :)

Corpse: Hey Toast can you send me that picture?
Toast: Sure [Image]
Corpse: Thanks man
Toast: No problem

I quickly take the photo that he sent me and put it as my background then sat on the couch.

*A/N hope you don't mind the fluff*