34

(the day before Christmas eve)
Sykkuno:
I got up and slowly started getting ready for the day. I don't have many plans for the day except for going to the store to pick out a Christmas gift.

I walk downstairs as I am sliding on the sweatshirt that I stole from Corpse. I walk over to the kitchen and make myself some breakfast.

---------------

I get to the store and go inside. Let's see if I were Corpse what would I want for Christmas? I walk over to the clothing area and start going through it. I soo get up to the sweatshirts and I come across the perfect sweatshirt for him. The sweatshirt is black with dark purple flames coming from the bottom part of the sweatshirt and the shade of purple is almost the perfect color for him. I just hope he likes it.

----------------

I get home and walk to my room. I pull the wrapping paper out of my closet so I can wrap Corpses gift. I spread out the wrapping paper and cut off as much as I need then I start wrapping the gift.

Once I finish I look at my wrapping job proudly and I decide to message Corpse.

Sykkuno: Hey are you excited about Christmas?
Corpse: Yeah I have everything ready to go I have my clothes packed for the two days that we will be there.
Sykkuno: So do you want me to pick you up late tomorrow or do you want to come here
Corpse: I think I will go there.
Sykkuno: Ok I will see you tomorrow
Corpse: Ok love you bb.
Sykkuno: Love you too <3

I smiled and got my stuff ready for tomorrow.

*A/N the suspense*