1

(Fyi covid does not exist In this story)
Sykkuno:
I was invited to play amoung us with Toast and other people. So once it came to time we all joined the among us game. A lot of us where excited because Jack said he was going to bring a new friend with him.

"Hey Corpse how you doing?" Jack says as I wonder who calls them selves Corpse. Then I heard his voice, his voice is so deep and better then mine. Ray is already simping over his voice which I find funny.

Through out the game corpse and I made sevral jokes together and I feel we have become a little bit closer now. I just hope he wants to play with us more often he seems like a cool guy.

Corpse: (p.s Pov changes wont come often after this chapter)
I join game with sykkuno and Jack and everyone elnse. Ray goes nuts over my voice and asking if it is real, which I get asked alot. I understand why people go crazy over my voice it is deeper then most, but sykkunos voice would be good for anime and it is soothing. Not my voice that is good for telling horrior storys.

I hope that sykkuno will want to talk to become friends with me. He seems to be a pretty cool guy. I mean hopfully we will get to play amoung us together again soon. Not to mention sykkuno seems like somone that I can trust.

Sykkuno:
I think toast is slightly mad at me because I am not talking to him as much as I am talking to corpse. Mabye I will be able to call him tommarow if he feels up to it.

*A/N I am sorry that this is so short will be longer next chapter.*