37

(Still Christmas eve Btw it is only like 9:45 now)
Corpse:
I felt myself shaking and it was Sykkuno. I look around me and realize that I must have fallen asleep in the car. I see that we are also in front of a house. 'Is this your parents place?' I signed and Sykkuno nodded then said, "Yeah I am nervous though." I give Sykkuno a confused look and I signed 'Wait how are you nervous?' He looked at me then said, "I have never introduced someone I have dated to my parents, cuz well this is like the first relationship I have been in or remember at least." I smiled 'I just hope they like me.' Sykkuno laughed at this and said, "I am sure they will like you. Now come on let's bring our stuff inside then I will introduce you to my parents." I smiled then signed 'ok'.

We bring our stuff into Sykkuno's old room which is also the room he stays in whenever he is here. We walk into his room and set the stuff down in the corner. I look around the room and see that Sykkunos bed is big, so there will be plenty of room for Sykkuno and me to cuddle later.

Sykkuno and I walk out to the living room to greet his parents. Sykkuno speaks first and says, "Mom, Dad this is my boyfriend Corpse." I then sign 'hello it is nice to finally meet you' His parents look at me confused I lightly bumped my hand on my forehead and Sykkuno then said, "Corpse said hello it is nice to finally meet you. Corpse kind of lost his voice. Permanently." His mom then said, "Oh, it is nice to finally meet you Corpse. I am sorry you lost your voice." We chatted for a while. Sykkuno translating for me.

I look over at Sykkuno and see him yawn. 'How about you go to our room and get some rest I will be in there is a bit k baby' I signed. Sykkuno nodded and walked away. I watched and waited till Sykkuno disappeared into our room and waited a bit to make sure he was not listening in. I then said, "I am sorry about that." Both of their jaws dropped and his dad said, "One I thought that you lost your voice permanently. Second How the hell is your voice that deep?" I laughed then said, "I have GERD. So I lost my voice we thought it was going to be gone forever but just over two weeks ago I got a call from my doctor and he said that I could get surgery to make it so I could talk again." His mom looked at me and said, "Oh I am sorry about that. I have 2 questions though." I smiled and said, "Ok." She looks at me and says, "One why are you being called corpse? Second, why have you not told Sykkuno yet? I am not mad just curious." I half smiled and said, "Well my name is actually Adam but my parents gave me that name and things between me and my parents are not good. I have not talked to them in a long time and I don't plan to. The reason I have not told Sykkuno is that I want to surprise him. Which reminds me I have a few things I wanted to talk to you about."

I finished my conversation with Sykkunos parents and went into the room to see Sykkuno sitting there in sweatpants and a sweatshirt. He looks up at me and I sign 'do you wanna be the little spoon?' He nodded as I climbed into the bed with Sykkuno happily being the big spoon.*A/N I am going to try to get my dream not found book to christmas so I can do a crossover but it should still make sense in this story without having to read the other. But if you want to that would be cool*