6

Sykkuno:
I walk out to the dining room breakfast and Toast says, "What has you all smiles?" I laugh and say, "Oh you know I get to meet my crush next week!" Toast looks at me and says, "It is Corpse right?" I nod my head and He says, "Yes! I called it an I was right!" I shook my head, "really Toast?"

Before he could answer Scarra comes downstairs and says, "what are we talking about?" I instantly felt the heat rise up in my face and Scarra says, "Going off of how pink Sykkuno is i'm guessing that you guys where talking about how much Sykkuno likes Corpse?" I hate my friends somtimes. "Yes it is true I do like Corpse" I addmited and Scarra said, "We know. You two are always talking next thing you know you will meet in person any hang out often as well" I smiled how did he fuiger this out guess? "Haha well I got to go prerecord a video for Monday so I can just enjoy my meet with Corpse." Scarra laughed and shook his head as I walked to my room.

----------------

(Magicaly monday)
Sykkono:
I woke up and remembered that today it the that that I meet my friend and tell him how I feel about him.

*A/N This is short the nest chapter will be a long one though so be prepared cause it is also sad*