Lost 🤦🏾‍♂️

Lost hope lost child lost souls lost minds Lost Tribes perhaps I was raised by a Canaanite but my fathers from Cush welfare separated us from the roots parents divorced early I was just 2 my dad left to find himself but he was also there too.

Lost innocence around 5 exposed to the world and all it's crimes 1st grade I walked inside a institution of lies institutionalized from that time forward learned about Columbus, Civil Wars, Indians and the Pilgrims and all the tall tell stories.

Learned to roast and crack jokes act out cause I was bored even went to church as a kid but never got the answers it was like a talent search singing contest for the choir a little word guess was meant to build our spirits up when all around the town was the downs.

Virginity I lost it too lost purity addicted to watching prostitutes lost beauties in the land of broken dreams but to me as a teen the finest girls I ever seen.

Lost seed to the ignorance in me
praising Santa more than Jesus for gifts under my Christmas tree never realizing the gifts within me.

Mislead youth in adolescence lied to I guess to protect my essence got me with so many questions.

Pagan holidays was raised celebrating exposed to some truth got me mad and infuriated why my teachers didn't say this? My elders can't explain it.

Controlled information got me feeling like a slave again getting a job feels just like the plantation.

Guess they want workers not thinkers truth seeking before the truth get deleted forever extinct reading scriptures researching every week.

Got me in a state of defeat cause no one believes me deception on the rise lies lies lies everywhere I look got me questioning my own damn eyes my whole damn life it's been lies lies lies.

Propaganda getting planted in my young impressionable mind as a black man I don't even know where my ancestors reside.

Am I true Jew or Muslim, Gentile or Just a Thug to them.

Brainwashed ran amuck lead astray stuck not giving a fuck lost cause tryna catch me a buck.

Lost tribes praying for the day that Jesus come some looking for heaven on earth lost generations cursing the day we was birthed feeling Lost!🤦🏾‍♂️🙏🏿