Just a Wave🌊🌊🌊👑

I'm just a wave 🌊 getting pushed by God threw the thunder🌩 and the storm⛈

I'm lighting in the sky⚡️ about to strike back ninjas tried to take me out the game but I'm right back.

On my flight back⚡️ I sat and thought🧘🏾‍♂️ about my fight back🥊  and when I'm finished they'll never get they stripes back.

When I rap I'm throwback like panthers✊🏿 in the 60s raging😤 against the machine I'm Neo swift you can't get me.

Throw tricks at me but a P.I.M.P🎩 lives in me and my game stay official EA sports🎮 it is in me.

Thinking about a takeover but unlike Hova I walking with a shield and a sword ⚔️  guided by Jehovah🙏🏿

A sworn Soldier that'll die for his will he breaths life 🌬 in me and I exhale threw my pen 🖊

Crucifying simps tip of my pen✍🏿  touch the paper it sizzles🔥 a lil bit my spit is ice cold❄️ got icees with different flavors.

With exquisite layers some say he way too player🎩 but Im a one woman man spoil her in front of haters 🖕🏿

And thank my savior🙏🏿 ride my wave 🌊 or turn the page in my beard it's grays wisdom extends what I say.

So when you done spitting I'm still extended in every way banana clips🔫 don't play.

Big gorilla and ape 🦍 Lions🦁 come out they cage to hear👂🏿 the words that I say.

Don't make me send them at you don't need no beat or booth once you been expose to the truth🙏🏿 no man can stop his troops.

A nucklehead in my youth but I learned lessons now I'm up early🌞 with the blessed ones tryna capitalize on every message👂🏿that grows my lectures.

My pen✍🏿 is mighty as my sword⚔️ when I write I'm tryna resurrect lives lost in the civil war.

My pen🖊 game cocaine numb the brains 🧠 of the lames unfamiliar with my reign yea it runs deep.

Leave you under the street under the stoop my blue steel 🔫 will level you put you next to the devil👿 ain't no wrestling.

I'm tryna shovel ya dirt naps and eulogies for eye screwing👀 me thinking I'm weak I'm ending all foolery and fuckery.

Knowing you suckas can't f🤬🖕🏿with me  👑King Boomie on a killing spree and no it ain't no ducking me.

And no it ain't no touching me I'm angelic 👼🏾 with my poems warrior angel⚔️ setting fire🔥 to you bums.

Yea sound them alarms!!!🚨

Cause I'm never lukewarm fire pits🔥 I spit and I'm knowing to bear arms🔫

Knowing to cause serious harm to anybody that's born tryna stop my wave🌊 in any shape or form.

Ima Purebred Dogg🐕 a genius in rare form best bet is leave me alone im a Wave🌊👑pushed by God!!!🙏🏿Purified💧