You Love You!?!🤔❤️

Don't even believe in Jesus so how I expect you to believe in me!?!

You got a Man phobia heartbreaker soul crusher don't understand the definition of a warrior.

God complex misguided in your youth it's hard to get the God question in you let these succas tell you they truth now everything just a lie to man.

There you go lieing again truth use to be in you but the truth you never had I try to understand.

To quick to think we all the same so quick to run a game thinking all ninjas is lame but your thoughts is really plain.

And body count running up you use em and you lose em then get the next runner up.

Then that boy ran amuck now you don't give a
F🤬 and the cycle stays the same you missed your cycle playing games.

Abortion on the brain sidelined for some months now you back to steaming blunts looking for peace in some runtz.

In another funk then you found you a punk so you thought within a couple months he beat you up cause you tryed to play him flaw.

Putting fashion on your flaws still chasing after cars reefer clouds and hood stars never knowing who you are.

Never  knowing yous the star letting niggas
F🤬 you raw proving points all wrong loving yourself never gets done.

Can't find it outside in the clubs or in the mall gotta love yourself from within believe in the Goddess that you are.

You say you don't need a ninja for nothing I say you bluffing although it's truth in that every wife needs a husband.

That every week clubbing not gone find you that and if it do all the best to you two I'm just telling you that you worth it.

Your melanin cost more than gold but you can't measure your worth with a purse gotta tap into your soul!!!

Let God get control and watch you blossom like a Rose 🌹 I believe in you hope you read what I disclosed.

Love you Mother of the Earth like Christ I need you to Love you then me right so we can make things right for a future for our kids life!!!🤗❤️