Stuck 🏴‍☠️

Stuck in misery from ignorance public schools should be burned in a nation full of hypocrisy money sex and murder.

Poisoned by the tube 📺 seductive spirits taint our young girls green paper kill our morals niggas dieing to earn.

Satan grinning got our women drunk sliding down poles while the young niggas on they blocks with they sticks selling O's

Tv downgrading us to hoes getting pimped by the system police patrolling out to get us put us in chains like slaves.

Live and Die for a name is a young dudes ambition residue in Pyrex pots chopping grams in the kitchen.

With time he wish he would of listened now on trial facing years saw his mama in court and couldn't hold back his tears.

Some say the trickle down theory entertainers in the hills get rich for talking shit while our generations get killed.

Tryna catch up to them blind to the facts that them niggas left the hood and ain't never coming back.

But Jesus will be back that's the truth and a fact don't get caught up in satans traps and his illusions of cash.

These sellout rappers and fads promoting death and decay take the new drug that they say now you wasting away.

Extacy lean molly perkys don't become there future fiends hope someone takes heed.

Jesus all we need I pray you'll pray and accept him we living in the last days I pray you hear this message.