90's Helter Skelter☠️📺

Flooded with all these different doctrines and agendas growing up in Generation Y was a blender images we was raised on Helter Skelter not splendid.

Banging in Lil Rock, Cops and the Simpsons to name a few MTv had us threw glued to that screen propaganda blurrying truth.

Columbine "let the bodies hit the floor" "back that ass up" "nuck if you buck" especially if you poor.

Had to "love the dough" or get flamed and roast 9/11 building 7 still not too many know.

Kurt Cobain left a stain on my brain still asking why? Biggie n Tupac gone so many of my friends died.

Reagan's "War on drugs" when they really was the plugs ask Gary Webb.

John Gotti got life wanna kill the body take the head.

With President Clinton felt like we was finally getting ahead America seemed out of the red the riots in 1992 that trucker got beat in the head.

Chronic album still stuck in my mental questioning was we really Brenda's baby as bullets riddled?

The hoods all over the Us of A that had me scared of a cage "scared straight" airing everyday prison culture was a plague that haunted my whole race.

While eating snacks playing Nintendo as envogue sings "never gonna get it" how I feel after high school a 9RR Im getting high just to be cool.

Oj in his Bronco while Beavis and Butthead watched they taught us that the couch and the tv was the kids spot but look what them kids watched.

Hugh Hef n Uncle Luke was the truth for a youth that's growing pubes up late night with his lube.

B.E.T had it "uncut" no panties on the dance floor no sex in the champagne room but Playboy got what you looking for if not listen to Howard Stern.

Why is Dennis Rodman in a dress? Timothy McVeigh made a mess bombs over Baghdad Afghanistan was next.

My teacher said study for this test but I'm outside tryna hide and go get it I want to know what is sex.

I mean I know but how it feel ADHD Ritalin pills gum wrapper for my grill my mom at work paying bills.

Left alone to roam not alotta guidance in my home pops was around lost tryna be found why they never told us we wore Crowns👑

Or the Bible is Black history in church all they did was sing just a few scenes that I witnessed growing up as a teen.

All on TV few of the reasons I don't watch it now but the kids do and wonder why this world is upside down.

The internet took over the set you can see it all on the net google maps, video chats, 5g surveillance.

Prison planet, Covid-19 trackers all connected to the same things I watched as a child.

Escape the Matrix Never cease Praying in the time of sex trafficking and pedophiles.

Agendas on since a child shaped this culture and shaped our vision watch what these kids watching on the internet and television.

New age crack babies minus the 80s government officials had issues they fucked up society made all the dreams copping keys raised by the machine.

Just some of the things I witnessed in this sickness Helter Skelter was the message that made us all natural born killers.📺