Shadow🥷🏿

Shadow girl silhouettes of seduction primed and ready to make your fantasy n dream come tru for the right compensation here then she gone in the wind like a shadow in the sun after she leave you feel it real cool breeze on the surface wise as serpents chameleon like could finesse and adapt in almost any situation never to be completely trusted one thing most girls like this was lacking is love they good for money purposes her hunger for more was her motivation just like these niggas hustle she hustle sometimes her uniform was some lace shit lingerie shit clear heels n dollar bills best advice never get into your feels or it's over she sense that like a King cobra sense fear or opportune time to strike then it's goodnight she milking you as long as allowed then it's on to the next one makes it hard to care if you didn't know the difference most times it was daddy issues misguided or tooken advantage of and for granted in her youth till her love all used up now every dude she meets is victim fuck a nigga blind leading the blind schooling other lost ones with a heartless tone of fuck niggas meaning every word of it she hated man but who she hated the most was her deadbeat dad in turn hated her own self her own blood no self worth no real loyalty it was more a security thing for her comfortablity if she loved you she loved you but that was rare because every time she cared too much most times it hurt and they was out of there so she kept it cold instead a cycle of empty relationships empty promises n lies continues until she finds one that sort of understands her try's to tap into her pain goes threw hell for it cause that hurt comes with shame so she guards it with everything it takes a real special heart to connect with hers she thought. She had a whole lot of love to give but heart strings was tearing from the seams I dare he trust me and expect me to trust him I can show him better than I can tell him I'm a independent woman I don't need a nigga for nothing knowing I'm lieing knowing I'm bluffing but I ain't telling him nothing these niggas all suckas pure beauty with a heart of a assassin for survival purposes she wasn't always like that but most times once she is it is what it is but this dude she liked for different reasons 🤔 she wore her smile well frequented clubs n bars on the regular smoke n drink kept her going focused on her next opportunity that she might see him again he was one of her first friends always had that something different about him he was one to remember especially seeing him now winning wasn't the flashy type but she knew one when she seen one it was his quiet confidence his assuredness demeanor the way he spoke born leader from the start that's what she admired about him since a kid he was zaddy but she wasn't no groupie she can have any nigga she wanted I can make him chose me but she knew it wouldn't be her typical role she would have to be a way like real to get him to take her seriously I'm fully aware of my rep but I always carried myself with respect wasn't no broke nigga getting this kitty and right now she's on a mission they couldn't even get no attention she longed for only his touch there last interaction made her blush every time she thought about him he still had the appeal to make her feel just like that little girl his conversation removed her from earth and into they own lil world and she could tell he was still feeling her the shooting that night messed up their whole energy we didn't even get to exchange numbers I wonder what kind of intel he got on me either way he was mine on sight I had to have him so for now I'm playing the shadows just a shadow of myself.