Generations to come👶🏿

Wanna talk to the spirit and the future of unborn daughter threw my wife in other words treat her right praise her like Christ so when he blesses us with our seed she'll know love right.

Like right away as I write away in my hideaway manifesting on brighter days enlightenment by the higher way.

Up early with the blessed ones speaking life into my king sons cause Lord knows we had some darker ones feel like we already won praises due to the King's son With Love we'll overcome a message to the younger ones.

Especially my young goddesses can you fathom or realize the beauty that you Queens possess they can't even mention sex look at your body you been blessed top shelf you the best like world class.

Look at the others they can't touch you quit being so fast these ninjas low class can't even trust them take you on a date to a blunt and some henny your worth is more than 100 Millys quit playing silly.

And you young Kings learn to fight and put down the semis learn to walk by yourself quit giving these white folks centuries.

Quick to lock us up found guilty from the judge eshopugus but only God can judge but you giving the keys to lock us up.

These fake ass rappers ain't doing all that or they'll share the cell next to you that's a truth and a fact they all wack pushing that poison on the culture.

All with a agenda and all you get is a wood coffin this Niggas fraudulent sold souls teaching the youth got em lost in the flow and they already know they just wanting the dough.

They don't care who got killed you lost your brother and your mother over some words that they said that turnt your opp up you boys got stop the back n forth.

Y'all more the cops then the cops bruh taking your own off the streets more than the cops do I can't keep sitting back n watching you.

So I wrote it in this letter this shit past sad and y'all not making it no better for the generation after young mothers how y'all let them.

Knowing that your son gotta grow up in this ghetto without a father the times is getting darker.

Turning the pages of my favorite author Donald Goings and see the same going on Marvin wrote in his song Sam Cooke asked when a change gone come.

I ask the same with one foot in the grave it gotta start somewhere it's too many in pain start love over for change like over love for some change need more love I know we can change.