We still here✊🏿

We still here after tears and fear over the years the compassion and the rage we might bend but never break.

Black power was a slogan built on black backs in pain frustrated we couldn't vote couldn't sit and eat in the same space.

Couldn't walk on the same side where the white folks resides we still here after the riots still here after the premidated genocide the war on crime after they flooded our neighborhoods with white.

White powder equaled black dollars even tho we knew it wasn't right just was tryna to get right wasn't strong enough to fight cause every time we stood up they showed us we had no rights.

The soldiers of the 60s was all killed in homicides murdered in cold blood to stop our flight the black mans plight was non violent to begin.

Still wouldn't respect that the 80s we got to fighting with our pens writing about the sins that we witnessed as kids crack epedimic and welfare raised Bebe kids.

Crates of wic and lunatics with sawed off n 50 round clips made a culture of wild shit mtv addicts images that raised us sick willing to die to get rich.

Tryna make it out the ghetto where the police blitz blood n crips was supposed to be great but that hate produced hate so many lost in our race at alarming rates.

90s was so grimy 2000s starting shining bling blinging n money fiending capitalism was the reason.

The black bodies in the seas cringed why they can't comprehend lost our love for the money that heart don't even bleed.

Just green paper becoming our saviors show no love was the motto just be about a dollar look at the culture that followed.

We still here hear now time to rebuild get back to the love that we all lacking if not we'll  all fade to Black then.

Not as in skin but in heart it's time to love again for this brand new start it's start with us cause that's where it started from the start.

Teach love show love MLK gave his very own heart for this moment right here we still right here we can MAKE THE WHOLE WORLD GREAT AGAIN!!!

The world we live in black power and black dollars build it up with love and watch who follow.

Lets get back to love the love that never left 2020 is the test to fix this mess finish strong this year this year of misfortune we still here for a reason it's the reason I wrote this.