Do you remember anything?

Harry woke up the next morning, cuddling a still-sleeping Draco. He looked down at himself and realized he hadn't changed before going to bed last night. He decided that he would change later, and spend all the time he could with Draco, before he was gone. As he was lost in thought, Draco woke up.

"Hawwy?" Draco said the moment he woke up. His hair was strewn about, and while the boy looked tired, he had a big smile on his face.

Harry smiled down at Draco. "Morning Dragon!" He stood up and picked up Draco, spinning him, causing the toddler to squeal. Harry smiled, and kissed the toddlers forehead.

Draco looked incredibly happy. If only he knew what today would hold for him.

Noise from outside the room caused Harry to remember the offer he gave his friends last night, and judging by the voices, they took it.

"Hey Draco?" Harry asked.

"Yeah Hawwy?" Draco replied, looking at Harry with caring and adoration in his eyes, a look Harry knew he'd never see again.

"Why don't you go out to the living room and see our friends? They stayed over last night. There's a couple of things that I need to do."

"Otay!" Draco scurried out of the room to go meet everyone.

Harry smiled sadly at the door for a bit before closing it and getting dressed. When he was putting his robes on, he saw something under his bed. He bent down to grab it, and pulled it out. It was one of Draco's favorite cars, he had lost it just a couple days ago. "So that's where it went..." Harry looked at it for a moment, then silently slid it into his pocket before going out to meet the others.

"Hey guys." he said as he entered the room.

"Hey Harry." Hermione said, looking over at Draco, who was being smothered with affection by the others, who didn't seem to have heard Harry's arrival. "You okay?" She asked, concern in both her voice and eyes.

"Not really, but I'll be fine. I'm just gonna, I'm just gonna miss him, you know?"

Hermione smiled sadly at him. "We're all gonna miss him Harry. But I know it's hitting you harder than it is the rest of us. But you'll be okay Harry, I know you will."

"Yeah, I'll manage."

Draco then ran up to Harry, reaching his arms up and silently asking to be picked up.

Harry smiled and lifted him. "It's a big day today Dray."

"Weally?"

"Mhm. We get to go and visit Professor Dumbledore today!" Harry spoke as if the entire event didn't fill him with an unwavering sense of dread. He wanted Draco to be happy. He didn't want his last moments with him like this to be spoilt due to the toddler being upset or worried.

"Oh yay!" Draco clapped.

"We don't have much food, so what do you guys say? We trek down to the Great Hall and have breakfast there and then go see the headmaster?"

"That sounds good, as long as I get to eat." Ron said.

Hermione rolled her eyes at Ron. "You have an unhealthy obsession with food, Ronald. But that does sound like a good idea Harry, Pansy, Blaise? What do you guys think?" She looked over at the two, who were just sitting there.

"Yeah that sounds good." Blaise said.

"It sounds fun!" Pansy said. The both of them were clearly a little upset, Draco had become such a huge part of everyone's lives over the past month, they were all upset. The two Slytherin's also were a little scared that Draco would push them out of his life for being friends with the Golden Trio if he didn't remember.