1. Curiosity For The Mystery

A man was running in a forest... He was panting... Some goons were behind him... They were chasing the man...
Goon1: find him at any cost...
Goon2: but he is not here...
Goon1: may be he is there... You two go there and find him... You and me will go this side... Just go...
All the goons were separated to find the man... The man was hiding behind a rock... He saw that all the goons went from there... He escaped from there... After running for some minutes, he saw that he was surrounded by the goons... The goon said...
Goon1: now you are dead...
He raised his sword and about to kill that man... Suddenly...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
NAHIIIIIII..........
A boy shout and wake up with a jerk in his bed... He was sweating and panting badly... He said...
Boy: phir wahi sapna... Ye sapna baar baar kyu aa raha hai mujhe... Since childhood this dream is torturing me...
He wake up from his bed and wear his spectacles... He said...
Boy: ek aur subha, chalo Siddharth lag jao apne kaam me...
Yeah that boy is Siddharth... He gets up from his bed... Clean his room and the whole house, makes everyone's breakfast... He saw the watch it's 7am... He went to the washroom and did his daily routine... And get ready for his college...

He saw his room and said

Sid: perfect... Arranged and cleaned...

He closed the door and went to the dining room

He closed the door and went to the dining room... Everyone was eating their breakfast... He said...
Sid: Good morning Chacha ji, Chachi ji, Good morning Vikas baba, Good morning Roshni Mam...
Nobody greets him back... Vikas said...
Vikas: again same breakfast, can't you made something new...
Roshni: oh come on bhai, it's tasty...
Mrs Kapoor: Roshni tu iski side lena band kar... Kasam paiso ki Siddharth, tujhe humne yaha kaam karne ke liya rakha hai, aur tu mere bacche ki wish puri nahi kar sakta...
Sid: Chachi kal Vikas baba ne hi kaha tha ki unhe chocolate pancakes, waffles, crepes aur coffee chahiye breakfast me... Toh maine wahi banaya hai...