4. How This Miracle Happened!!! ...

Sid's POV:
I came back to my house oops sorry Mr Kapoor's house... But my mind was busy thinking about the incident which happened in the morning... I am sure that was not an artificial red light... Then what is it... And Avu's expression was like she was hiding something... I need to find out what is the mystery behind these girls... I went inside my room when I saw Roshni mam... Now what is she doing in my room... I said...
Sid: Roshni mam, why are you here???... If there is some work you can tell me...
Roshni: yeah there is a work with you...
She came closer to me, I went backwards and hit the wall... She caged me in between her arms... I was sweating badly... I said...
Sid(Stammer): wha... What are y... You do... Doing... Ro... Roshni mam...
Roshni: don't be so innocent Sid, as if you don't know what I am doing...
She was creasing my cheeks with her finger... I was feeling disgusting... I said...
Sid: mam please just leave me...
Roshni: what do you think Sid that I will leave you soon, no...
Sid: what do you want???...
Roshni: you, I want you in my bed...
My eyes were widened, I said...
Sid: what!!!... No this can't be possible... Please leave me... I am not that type of guy Roshni mam...
Roshni: oh please Sid I know how hot and handsome you are, and only I have right in your body... You have time till night, think about it... If you will say no then I will tell everyone that you rape me, then your career, your dreams all will end...
I was shocked, how can she do this with me... What's wrong I have done with her... Tears were not stop flowing from my eyes... She said...
Roshni: meet you in night handsome...
She went from there... I sat down holding my knees... I was crying... Now what should I do, why it's happening with me... Just then my phone rang... I saw it was Faisu... I wipes my tears and pick up the call...
Sid: hello...
Faisu: where are you???...
Sid: in my house...
Faisu: OK get ready for the college I will pick you up...
Sid: OK...
I get up and get ready for college... But the question is what will I do now... I went outside... I saw faisu was waiting for me... We went to to the college... I was lost in my thoughts and as always Faisu was talking continously... We gets to know that our first lecture was cancelled... I saw Jannat was coming in our direction... Faisu said...
Faisu: hi Jannat...
Jannat: hi Sid...
Faisu: you are mistaken my name is Faisu, he is Sid...
Jannat: so who said hi to you, I said hi to Sid...
Sid: hi Jannat, where is Avu???...
Jannat: she is in library...
I saw Faisu he was looking at me and gesture me to go, I understand he want to spend some time with Jannat... I excuse myself from Faisu and Jannat and went to the terrace of our college... I was still lost in my thoughts, how will I save myself from Roshni mam... I don't have time, I have time till night... If I will say no then she will do the same which she said and if I will say yes then my life will become hell... Why, why it is happening with me... What I have done wrong with anyone... First my parents left me alone in this crual world, I don't know who they are... Then the Kapoor family adopt me, just because they need a permanent servant... They tortured me day and night... I just want a simple life, a job, a small house in which me, Faisu and Ammi will live together, in holidays we will go for trips, and in weekends we all will go to resturant... But I don't think that God wants me to be happy... If God didn't wants me to be happy then why I am still alive... I can't do that with Roshni mam... So only one option is left... I went near the edge of the roof... I close my eyes and remembered all the happy moments which I have spend with Faisu and Ammi... Their smiling face came in front of my eyes... With that I jumped from the terrace... But I didn't fall down... I open my eyes and saw Avu was holding my hand... She pulled me towards her and we both fall down... I was below her and she was above me...