12. The Prom Night

The prom night started inside the Mount College... The hall was beautifully decorated with the theme of red and black...

Everyone is busy in talking and having their drinks

Everyone is busy in talking and having their drinks... The main centre of attraction for girls was Vikas...

 The main centre of attraction for girls was Vikas

All the girls were standing arround him... He was cracking some jokes and made them laugh... One of the girl said...

Girl: oh Vikas you are the most handsome guy in the college but still you are single... Why???...

Vikas: because I don't want to break anyone's heart sweetheart...

He said and give her a hand kiss...

Girl: awwww so sweet...

Another girl ask...

Girl1: Vikas I have heard that your father was in Jail... Is it true???...

Vikas look at her and give her a fake smile and said...

Vikas: yeah that's true... But it's all happened because of that ugly Siddharth... Since my father adopted him he care for him like his own son but he, he just wants money and to blackmail him he gives a false statement to the police that he tried to sell him to some goons...

Girl2: stop lying Vikas, my father is a police officer and he is the only one who is handling this case... Siddharth didn't gave any false statement, it was those goons who told the police that your father sell Siddharth to them... You know what shame on you...

Another girl said...

Girl1: what is this Vikas first your father did a crime and now you are hiding his crime by blaming Siddharth... You are disgusting...

Vikas was gritted his teeth in anger... A girl eyes fell on the entrance, she said...

Girl3: OMG!!!... Is that Siddharth with Avneet???...

Girl1: OMG... He is looking like a Greek God... I didn't knew it before that he is so handsome...

Girl2: let's go and meet him...