7. Their Motive

In the police station, Siddharth was asking police to leave Avneet... Avneet was behind the bars, she was scared but didn't showing it... Faisu call Ruksaar and tell her about the situation... She said she is coming there... Siddharth ask...

Sid: Sir at least let me meet her... She is new in town and didn't know anything about here... And you knows it very well that it is not the first case, before this case there are lots of cases which are pending about the murders which happened in the Nilgiri forest...

Police: Mr Nigam, I know what has happened in the Nilgiri forest... But the reason because of which we can't able to catch the murderer is that there was no one in the forest except the dead body of a person... We didn't get even a single evidence to catch the murderer... But today she was there with the dead body of that girl... We have to know what happened there...

Sid: so you can interrogate her, ask her questions about it... I am sure she will tell you the truth, what is the need to arrest her...

Police: Mr Nigam she was there with the girl, her hands were soaked with that girl's blood... How can we trust that she didn't murder her???...

Avneet shouts from the bars...

Avu: I didn't murder her... Some men were wearing black cape following us, they killed her... Their faces were hidden, I didn't saw their face...

Police: then why they leave you Miss Kaur...

Avu: because Sid came on time and they ran from there... I am telling the truth...

Police: sorry Miss Kaur but you are our suspect, we can't take your statement...

"But you can release her with these bail papers" said Ruksaar who was standing in the door of the police station with the advocate... Siddharth said...

Sid: Ammi they are...

Ruksaar: don't worry Sid, Faisu has told me everything and I have bring the advocate with the bail papers of Avneet... Now they have to release Avneet..

Siddharth gave a smile to her... Ruksaar turned towards the police... She said...

Ruksaar: and officer how can you arrest Avneet without any evidence... May be she was helping that girl and you arrest her... Because of cops like you, peoples are afraid to help someone who needs help... They scared of you guys, they always say who will involve in police investigation... If they know something about the incident they didn't give you guys the information related to it because you all scared them... And because of this the criminal ran away from your grip...

Sid: Ammi is right and now it is rule by our government that police will not investigate the person who helped the person who needs help... Yeah you guys can ask questions like what happened there but can't arrest them because they didn't did any crime... And I was saying the same from a long time but you guys were not understanding it...

Advocate: here is the Bail papers of Miss Kaur, now release her officer...

The officer realised his mistake and ask the constable to release Avneet... He said...

Police: sorry Miss Kaur, I am apologise for my mistake and behaviour...

Avneet smile nervously and said "its ok"... Avneet saw Siddharth, she was drowned into his hazal brown eyes... Without thinking twice she ran towards him and hugged him tightly... He hugged her back realising that she is scared... She said...

Avu: Sid I... I was helping her... She...

Sid: shhh... Relax I know you didn't did anything wrong... Me, Ammi and Faisu are with you... Nothing will happen to you...